So... is this a racism discussion forum or point out negativities in other races?

Well, let me introduce myself. I'm a Black man ( I hate the term african-american) from the state of Kansas. Well spoken, intelligent, no criminal record, and a suburbanite. I came here via a google search looking for other sites that are involved in discussions about racism and stumbled across this one. I was hoping to find some interesting topics and perspectives on racism across various sites. I'm very open minded with an overall emphasis on racial harmony.

However, looking at the topics that are created in this forum, it's not hard to ascertain that most of the people posting here are White, which is not a problem for me, but I must admit, I was rather 'stunned' that I saw an overwhelming number of topics here that for the most part, are discussing the negative aspects of other races and posting links that cast people of other races in a negative light. At a glance, there's not much difference so far when comparing this site to others like Stormfront.org, etc... I promise to look past the first 3 pages of topics in this forum after posting this introduction though.

Now, I'm not one to say that there are not problems within my race, or any other races, but it is really productive for the majority of the people to post the things that they post and still call it 'Race Relations'? For someone looking in from the outside, this looks more like a lot of people who are focused on the negative aspects of others, and love to go out of their way to attempt to prove why other ethnic groups should be considered barbarians, degenerates, etc... rather than actually discussing racism.

So I'm here to ask this. I'm here to discuss racism and how we can combat it. Am I in the right place? Or should I just move on?

Wow, Storm front is a rough one. It's national to if you can believe it. I don't believe in racism. It is dead, but its legacy is used as a weapon to invoke white guilt by folks like Al Sharpton an d Jesse Jackson. Its not just them either, You have La Raza and others as well. The white racist are relegated to Jerry Springer ware they belong, and in time the others I mentioned will follow. Racism is also a tool used by all sides to manipulate the weak minded to achieve a goal, and is quit effective at that. The best thing to do is be gentle with what you find under rocks when you flip them over, and lead by example. remember that ass holes come in every color. I am new to and Welcome.

Can I just say..... it may be 'dead' for whites. But blacks are entitled to look back and feel pretty damned negative about our history. We need to understand that they have every right to ask hard questions. And we have to find the answers to those questions.

It's true that the vast majority of whites are not racist, but we have benefited from how previous generations treated our fellow Americans because of their skin color. That's why we have Affirmative Action (which I disagree with but I have come to understand why we have it). No matter how hard the life of any white American, it has - until very recently - been significantly harder for blacks. We need to accept that and acknowledge it as a reality instead of dismissing it by saying 'it's not like that any more'.

But.... I totally agree about Sharpton and Jackson. They fan the flames of racism - and they do it for money and power. As long as they keep spreading their hate, we will continue to have issues.

Well, let me introduce myself. I'm a Black man ( I hate the term african-american) from the state of Kansas. Well spoken, intelligent, no criminal record, and a suburbanite. I came here via a google search looking for other sites that are involved in discussions about racism and stumbled across this one. I was hoping to find some interesting topics and perspectives on racism across various sites. I'm very open minded with an overall emphasis on racial harmony.

However, looking at the topics that are created in this forum, it's not hard to ascertain that most of the people posting here are White, which is not a problem for me, but I must admit, I was rather 'stunned' that I saw an overwhelming number of topics here that for the most part, are discussing the negative aspects of other races and posting links that cast people of other races in a negative light. At a glance, there's not much difference so far when comparing this site to others like Stormfront.org, etc... I promise to look past the first 3 pages of topics in this forum after posting this introduction though.

Now, I'm not one to say that there are not problems within my race, or any other races, but it is really productive for the majority of the people to post the things that they post and still call it 'Race Relations'? For someone looking in from the outside, this looks more like a lot of people who are focused on the negative aspects of others, and love to go out of their way to attempt to prove why other ethnic groups should be considered barbarians, degenerates, etc... rather than actually discussing racism.

So I'm here to ask this. I'm here to discuss racism and how we can combat it. Am I in the right place? Or should I just move on?

You will find that those of us that wish to have an honest discussion about race are quickly labeled racist by ignorant liberals.

Korrupt,
Welcome to the board. From your self-description, it sounds like you've done precisely what a lot of us who came of age back in the sixties hoped the next generation, and those to follow, would be able to do-moved up, moved on and taken your rightful place in the mainstream. That gives you a perspective we don't hear too much from too often, because like all the rest of us, you're busy with all the things we all are, career, raising a family, paying the bills, and saving for the future. So come on in, tell us how things are from your viewpoint, and maybe bust a few stereotypes. Try to ignore our village idiots; every board has some, and you'll find out who they are soon enough. The rest of us look forward to what you have to say.

This is actually a pretty good place to discuss racism. And, you know, I've never thought about how many white people we have here. I'm colorblind anyway, so I don't usually notice or care. However, I do notice when people are given preferential treatment because of their race. That's obviously wrong.
I'm curious...you claim to be "color" blind and yet you've told us many, many times that you are half oriental. Explain the disconnect.

This is actually a pretty good place to discuss racism. And, you know, I've never thought about how many white people we have here. I'm colorblind anyway, so I don't usually notice or care. However, I do notice when people are given preferential treatment because of their race. That's obviously wrong.
I'm curious...you claim to be "color" blind and yet you've told us many, many times that you are half oriental. Explain the disconnect.

Maybe he's just referring to his vision...?

:lol:

Could be...but I don't think color blind applies to shades of black and white.

He also stated he doesn't care...and yet he cares enough to repeatedly tell us his "race" :confused:.

Welcome----you have the right spot. Do you think if we just hate the bigots enough they will stop ?

Trust me, been there done that, and it doesn't help. The best thing to do is to carry one's own self in an dignified and upright manner. Bigots love to hate, and argue, and to to do the same right back at them is giving them what they need in order to keep them going.

I just ignore them when I can, but don't back down when confronted. However, to give myself into anger, doesn't do me or my cause any good.

Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully, I can make an impression here.

Welcome Korrupt :)

:lol:

Could be...but I don't think color blind applies to shades of black and white.

He also stated he doesn't care...and yet he cares enough to repeatedly tell us his "race" :confused:.

Maybe he's looking for some preferential treatment??? :lol:

That's why we have Affirmative Action (which I disagree with but I have come to understand why we have it). No matter how hard the life of any white American, it has - until very recently - been significantly harder for blacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. Hopefully you stick around. You seem like a rational person, and this subforum needs more people like that.

To be blunt, there's probably at any given time half to two-thirds of the threads on the first page that will be either denigrating blacks, Jews, or Hispanics. And if you score the jackpot, maybe even all three in one! We even have our very own black supremacist who starts threads about whites' genetic inferiority a few times a month. The thread titles are telling--"Black men stealing our women", "Jews a mutt race", etc. After a couple visits, you should get a quick handle on who comes here to openly discuss and listen to ways we can become a less color-conscious society, and who comes here to denigrate races under the guise of trite one-liners and begging the question. I don't come here TOO often because of the generally low-quality of threads, but there are exceptions where participation is worth having to scroll over the Aryan and BTAM wannabes.

And you may have joined us at a less than good time. We've been having an influx of new posters who would be more at home in Das SturmenFrunten. But they come and go in cycles. When the Park 52 mosque was a controversy, there was no shortage of "Muslims want to eat your Christian babby" threads and Muslim-hating newbs joining, but now that's died down.

But having said that, there is a cadre of people here who are willing to directly acknowledge the current state of race relations in the country, where we as a society are coming short and where we're making progress, to look back on history and recognize in what ways that effects us today, and what can be done to become a racially egalitarian society. It's easy to differentiate between the pro-integration crowd and the racial separatists/supremacists real quick.

So hopefully you stick around. The other parts of the website aren't too bad either. If you've got thick skin and can take this place in perspective for what it is, you should do fine.

Wow, Storm front is a rough one. It's national to if you can believe it. I don't believe in racism. It is dead, but its legacy is used as a weapon to invoke white guilt by folks like Al Sharpton an d Jesse Jackson. Its not just them either, You have La Raza and others as well. The white racist are relegated to Jerry Springer ware they belong, and in time the others I mentioned will follow. Racism is also a tool used by all sides to manipulate the weak minded to achieve a goal, and is quit effective at that. The best thing to do is be gentle with what you find under rocks when you flip them over, and lead by example. remember that ass holes come in every color. I am new to and Welcome.

Can I just say..... it may be 'dead' for whites. But blacks are entitled to look back and feel pretty damned negative about our history. We need to understand that they have every right to ask hard questions. And we have to find the answers to those questions.

It's true that the vast majority of whites are not racist, but we have benefited from how previous generations treated our fellow Americans because of their skin color. That's why we have Affirmative Action (which I disagree with but I have come to understand why we have it). No matter how hard the life of any white American, it has - until very recently - been significantly harder for blacks. We need to accept that and acknowledge it as a reality instead of dismissing it by saying 'it's not like that any more'.

But.... I totally agree about Sharpton and Jackson. They fan the flames of racism - and they do it for money and power. As long as they keep spreading their hate, we will continue to have issues.

If I were a black American, I sure would look back at our past, but I wouldn't feel negative. I would thank God that It is over and get on with my life. I would not got to websites like stormfront and I would not give a moron the time of day. I would point my kids towards Allen west, Michal Jorden, Magic Johnson and Barak Obama to prove that we can no longer fall back on being oppressed anymore, and that we need to be responsible for our actions and the direction our lives are headed. American society will not tolerate ignorance for long. To those few who refuse to give up there hate, they will be consumed by it and it will kill them or land them in prison.

why the hell would anyone use magic johnson as a role model....the man was a ho dog and has aids....jordan isnt much more.....

and anytime sharpton is mentioned...i feel the urge to shout XXXXXX ...cause that man fits the word to a t

why the hell would anyone use magic johnson as a role model....the man was a ho dog and has aids....jordan isnt much more.....

and anytime sharpton is mentioned...i feel the urge to shout XXXXXX...cause that man fits the word to a t

:eusa_eh:

Do you ever feel the urge to shout "ho dog?"

:(:confused::(

octopus-necklace-500x649.jpg

Last edited:

and anytime sharpton is mentioned...i feel the urge to shout XXXXXX...cause that man fits the word to a t

People change. And they keep there pants pulled up, they dont whine about the man holding them down, they dont publicly refer to woman as "skeets, bitches, or ho's and have not been arrested for packing heat at the airport or possession of crack or beating the shit out of sed skeets bitches and ho's. I think they are ok.

hello?

People are not "Oriental", people are Asian.

Hey, watch the video at the top of the page.

I'm here to discuss racism and how we can combat it.

Well, Marcellus, I'm here to discuss racism and why combatting it is a fool's errand.

Races are different. That's number one.

Not just appearance-wise. All the way to the DNA bone-wise. These differences are inherent. Inborn. Unchangeable.

Races differ in intelligence. Behavior. Values.

One thing they do all have in common is a tendency to cluster. To rally 'round each other. To gang up. To cover each other.

Whites do this. Blacks do this. Jews do this. Everyone. That's number two.

They don't get along. They never will. And living in a society where they're all presumed equal has proven to be a disaster. Three European heads of state have recently declared: "multiculturalism is a failure."

Our own President has stayed curiously silent on the matter.

As a white man, I see that "diversity" is nothing but a screw-job for my race. It means we give up everything, and every other group robs us blind. There is no NAACP for us, my brother.

So is this going to be a part of your "discussion"?

Hopefully, it can be.

I don't wish for evil to befall black people. But I do see major injustices befalling MY OWN PEOPLE, WHITE PEOPLE. Injustice No. 1? Nobody even talks about it. We're set to be minorities in America in a few years, but if we make a peep about that, we get shot down as anything from whiners to neo-Nazi KKK supremacists.

I think our current "debate" on race is a joke. The only "issue" is how much more we're going to turn the screws on whites. I think whites need to start coming together and voicing objections to what's happening to them. Are you willing to listen?

Forum List

Back