So is the GOP now.....

As long as they can keep voting themselves free shit they will. When the cupboard becomes bare then they will have no one else to turn to but those mean ole Republicans.

The Republican party can no longer win by continuing to be complicit in enabling it.

May as well let the shit hit the fan. As if they can stop it, anyways!

Yeah, it will be entertaining to watch when the free shit runs out. Jungle bunnies will be burning, pillaging and jumping all over themselves just like the Greeks are. And Obama will have no one to blame..I mean wtf you gonna do?

I think tonight and this election has been a great thing for the GOP in the long run. I think we're seeing in America a trend towards people going towards the middle and being more informed which is going to force the GOP to reform or die. I think in the long run the GOP will kick out the religious elements and start being more tolerant towards alternative lifestyles. Chris Christie is the poster child for this new type of Republican. The only problem is the GOP has been in bed with utterly the most ignorant factions in American life that in order to have a competent reform might not be within the realm of possibilities.

What's interesting is tonight showed that all the GOP's dirty tricks over the last four years accomplished nothing and they're actually going to have to run on substance instead of hype which is going to be difficult for them.

The Republicans won a historic 800 plus seat election just 2 years ago.

:cuckoo:

Look it up.

The same thing was said in '08. But we will indeed remain hopelessly divided as long as the Left is going to pander to people based on race and now sex.

America can't possibly work unless we are a melting pot.

I would respond to what you just said, however you also just basically declared a desire to see our country collapse because you didnt get your way. *shrug*
So, i dont really see a point in talking about becoming a melting pot with you:)

You opinion is that Republicans must lay out the litany of things they will 'give' the Cherokee versus the Hispanics, versus the young Negro women versus the gays, just like the Democrats, and that this is the way America will work together once again?

LOL

Nonsense.

You can open your party to minorities without pandering. You can show people that republican ideals are their ideals without lowering your principals.

I don't think it's so hard to understand that you need to reach out and show people that republican doesn't mean old white guy and simply having people of color in positions of visibility doesn't do it.

As long as they can keep voting themselves free shit they will. When the cupboard becomes bare then they will have no one else to turn to but those mean ole Republicans.

The Republican party can no longer win by continuing to be complicit in enabling it.

May as well let the shit hit the fan. As if they can stop it, anyways!

^^^What?! We didn't get our way from acting crazy?

I know! Lets act crazier!!

Dead in the water?

If they can not find a way to stem the tide with Latinos and Woman. Yes, they are done as a Party that can win National Elections.

The GOP has almost no problem with the woman vote, but why the fuck should the GOP kiss the asses of a demographic that is rising mostly because they come here illegally and have their spawn in our hospitals to get citizenship? Those welfare-sucking third worlders don't deserve to be pandered to. FUCK EM!

Now is the time to stop the belly aching and come up with a plan. Not to defeat the Dems, not to tromp on the Repubs. A plan to help America. We are spiraling out of control and we need Joe Six-pack and Jane Six-pack to stop fighting and address the failers of our political system. We need a consensus and an agenda that serves "us" the public and not the so called leaders. Aren't you tired of the same ol' $hit decade after decade? We don't control the politicians they control us. They are paid for by lobbists and Americans are sucked dry. Does anybody besides me want to move past recent politics and create the future?

No one responded. Was it because it was an old thread or I have not articulated myself? My point is debates get no where, they never seem to change a single mind. I shall persue this at different angles. Ta Ta.

Forum List

Back