So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

You're a liar because your religion is a lie and your religion condones lying to further the cause of Islam.
It's always a joy to watch you share your Christian faith and brotherly love to unsaved sinners here on the board.

And how you follow Jesus's commandment to spread the word "of love your neighbor as yourself"..

Yes, Jack Fate, you are a fine example of how Christians should act in order to draw people to Christ. :eusa_angel:

Speaking the truth IS love. I'm telling you the truth. Islam is a lie and condones lying to further its cause.
So calling people names and acting hateful is Christian love??

Jesus would be soo proud of you Jack Fate :doubt:

The American media is mainly owned and operated by one group of people with an anti Islam/muslim agenda.

Just check out the "last names" of the majority of network owners, board of directors, producers, directors, studio owners, reporters, etc.

Then it's easy to figure out why you mostly see Islam/muslims = bad in the media. :doubt:

Where is the OUTRAGE? You liberals all whine when ever someone like me claims Jews control the media. How about when a Muslim makes the claim?
Exactly where in my post did I use the word "Jews"???? :doubt:

Ya cause well we can tell by last names who is, say white, or black, or European right? By the way you lying piece of shit, ever answer the question on whether or not you condemn ALL Muslim Terrorists? Without any excuses for them?

You're a liar because your religion is a lie and your religion condones lying to further the cause of Islam.

I have to disagree with you here. Not because I am a muslim, because I'm not. But because I feel like your argument has some fallacy to it.

Someone isn't a liar if they geniunely believe they lie. They may be decieved. But they aren't a liar.

Also, you don't convince people that they are decieved or lying by calling them liars. (Not easy to remember sometimes though). If you esteem someone to be wrong, instead of bearing down on them, lift them up? Love them. Invite them. Exhort them. Patiently persuade them of the truth. And if they reject that, then lift them up in their own way. Just live so that their life is better because of yours.

Where is the OUTRAGE? You liberals all whine when ever someone like me claims Jews control the media. How about when a Muslim makes the claim?
Exactly where in my post did I use the word "Jews"???? :doubt:

By the way you lying piece of shit, ever answer the question on whether or not you condemn ALL Muslim Terrorists? Without any excuses for them?

I think you should answer mine and define "terrorism" for us, first. That would make Sunni Man's job easier.

Lets use this one

Muhammad: A Terrorist

The dictionary definition of terrorism is “the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear." Sadly, we are living in an age that we do not need to consult a dictionary to learn the meaning of terrorism. Even our children know about it and are affected by it.

Islamic terrorism, however, did not start in 9/11 of 2001, nor did it start with the Iranian Islamic Revolution in 1979. Islamic terrorism has its origin in the sayings and examples set by Muhammad.

In the last ten years of his life, after Muhammad migrated to Medina , he launched no less than 78 raids called qazwa (raid, ambush, sudden attack). Some of these qazwas involved the assassination of one opponent by one or a group of volunteers, and others were carried out by hundreds or thousands of warriors. Nonetheless a common characteristic of all Muhammad’s incursions was that they were done without notice. The enemy was caught off guard without being given the chance to prepare himself or be armed. As such all Muhammad’s victims were civilians.

Sina's Challenge

The historian Abul Husain Muslim Nisapuri writes:

Ibn 'Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote (in reply) to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi' said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.” Muslim 19: 4292

Muhammad used the same element of surprise in virtually all his raids. Bukhari writes:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) offered the Fajr prayer when it was still dark, then he rode and said, 'Allah Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. When we approach near to a nation, the most unfortunate is the morning of those who have been warned." The people came out into the streets saying, "Muhammad and his army." Allah's Apostle vanquished them by force and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiya was taken by Dihya Al-Kalbi and later she belonged to Allah's Apostle go who married her and her Mahr was her manumission. Bukhari 2.14.068

Lets use this one

“the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear."

Yes, let's.

Hiroshima_Nagasaki_in_1945_1.jpg

Sina's Challenge

I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:
a narcissist a misogynist a rapist
a pedophile a lecher a torturer
a mass murderer a cult leader an assassin
a terrorist a mad man a looter
Sina's Challenge

So dont rant kalam, go collect your money

Also

he launched no less than 78 raids called qazwa (raid, ambush, sudden attack). Some of these qazwas...

The word is "ghazwah"; the plural is "ghazawaat." Nobody with even the most basic understanding of Arabic and Islamic history would make that mistake. Ghayn and qaf are two completely distinct letters. :lol:

Sina's Challenge

I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:
Sina's Challenge

Big deal. :eusa_whistle:

I will give $1,000,000,000 U.S. dollars to anyone who can prove any of the above accusations are true.

Lets use this one

“the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear."

Yes, let's.

Hiroshima_Nagasaki_in_1945_1.jpg

An act of WAR carried out between two Nations actively engaged in said war, against military targets, is not, BY DEFINITION, an act of terrorism.

Shall I repost my link to the source documents proving that we attacked a military target and that our use of those bombs ended a war that would have killed MILLIONS of Japanese citizens with OUT their use?

Sina's Challenge

$50,000 U.S. dollars

Sina's Challenge

Big deal. :eusa_whistle:

I will give $1,000,000,000 U.S. dollars to anyone who can prove any of the above accusations are true.

Answer MY questions.

Do you condemn all Muslim Terrorists with out any excuses to cover for their heinous acts?

Do you condemn OBL as a terrorist and mass murderer?

Sina's Challenge

$50,000 U.S. dollars

Sina's Challenge

There's a reason people don't take you or your idols seriously, and you should be able to figure out what it is on your own by reading my last post. :lol:

Nobody who is so convinced that they're correct in spite of blatant ignorance of the subject matter (ie: you, "Sina") is going to be intellectually honest enough to admit it when somebody proves them wrong. :rolleyes:

Sina can keep his money and use it to enroll in some Arabic classes.

Awwwe you wont be able to claim the prize .

As of this date (2007), I will no longer debate with people who want to debate anonymously. I only debate with reputable scholars. I made this decision because often, Muslims moved by their faith and zealotry, but with little knowledge of Islam, challenge me to debate. They rehash the same tried and refuted arguments that bore everyone and disappear. Then, other Muslims, either accuse me of fabricating those debates or pooh-pooh my opponents for not being scholars.

Answer MY questions.

Do you condemn all Muslim Terrorists with out any excuses to cover for their heinous acts?

Do you condemn OBL as a terrorist and mass murderer?
Aren't you supposed to answer Kalam's question first? :doubt:

Dodge all you want Fitnah already answered it with the dictionary. Now either admit you are a lying weasel or answer the questions.

But you have a chance still

As of this day, I am also doubling the reward. If you are not a reputable scholar, you can still win the prize. All you have to do is persuade a scholar to debate with me. If he (she) disproves my charges or can prove that Muhammad was a prophet of God, both you and he (she) will be rewarded $50,000 dollars each. This is to encourage you to write to your admired scholar and convince them that Islam is in danger and that it is their duty to defend it. Once you write to invite someone, please CC a copy to us for announcing the invitation. Our email is faithfreedom2 (at) gmail.com

An act of WAR carried out between two Nations actively engaged in said war, against military targets,
If the intention was simply to wipe out military targets, they would have bombed those specific targets instead of wiping out entire cities. Why do you think that the bomb was developed in the first place? It served a larger purpose than putting an end to the war. The US and the USSR each wanted to terrorize the world into recognizing their military ascendency and the US opted to do so by obliterating hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. I'd say that those bombs did a pretty thorough job of terrorizing the Japanese into surrendering on America's terms.

is not, BY DEFINITION, an act of terrorism.
In that case, you should provide a definition of "terrorism" that can't easily be applied to actions of the US military.

Shall I repost my link to the source documents proving that we attacked a military target and that our use of those bombs ended a war that would have killed MILLIONS of Japanese citizens with OUT their use?
Silly hypothetical scenarios have no place in this discussion.

Forum List

Back