So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

Why is there no dating allowed? What is the purpose of this? How can you place character over anything if you do not even know eachother when you wed? You don't know her, let alone her 'character'? You don't think it's important to know if there is any attraction, be it physical or mental, before you get married?

"Dating" in this context refers to unsupervised intermingling between members of opposite sexes and other behavior than tends to lead to sexual impropriety. Young men and women can spend time with each other in family and public settings or anywhere as long as a mahram (unmarriageable relative) is present and no inappropriate contact takes place.

Why is there no dating allowed? What is the purpose of this? How can you place character over anything if you do not even know eachother when you wed? You don't know her, let alone her 'character'? You don't think it's important to know if there is any attraction, be it physical or mental, before you get married?

"Dating" in this context refers to unsupervised intermingling between members of opposite sexes and other behavior than tends to lead to sexual impropriety. Young men and women can spend time with each other in family and public settings or anywhere as long as a mahram (unmarriageable relative) is present and no inappropriate contact takes place.

Yes, the west did that... several hundred years ago, up until around the turn of the century. I agree that it's not a bad idea, if that is the case, and they're under age. As I said earlier, if you've brought your children up right, there shouldn't be too many worries.

You mean after they cut off the noes and ears?
Don't know where they do such a thing?

But it would be totally against Islam and Sharia Law. :doubt:

'Shaming' her in-laws costs 19 year old her nose, ears – Afghanistan Crossroads - CNN.com Blogs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvavRR9UU7U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54liHE5oFhM&feature=related[/ame]

From the article:

"Baad" in Pashtunwali, the law of the Pashtuns, is a way to settle a dispute between rival families.

That was the first time she met her husband. He came home from Pakistan to take her to Taliban court for dishonoring his family and bringing them shame.

:eusa_think:

I guess it isn't Shari'ah after all!

I keep hearing on this board the term, "moderate muslim".

So I have to ask; "What exactly is a moderate muslim"?

It it based on Politics? Religiosity? Westernization?

It's mostly based on how much the person who posts it likes you. :eusa_shhh:

Yes, the west did that... several hundred years ago, up until around the turn of the century. I agree that it's not a bad idea, if that is the case, and they're under age. As I said earlier, if you've brought your children up right, there shouldn't be too many worries.
If an unmarried Muslim is out living on his or her own, it becomes that person's responsibility to avoid immorality. Nothing changes in terms of permissibility.

It is usually the most anti-Islamic people on the board who are always calling for moderate muslims.

But I belive the only muslim who would fit their description of a moderate muslim.

Would be a muslim who has abandoned Islam and is now an apostate. :doubt:

I think a lof of what people know about Islam are what is seen via the media, and I have to admit that most of it isn't good.
The American media is mainly owned and operated by one group of people with an anti Islam/muslim agenda.

Just check out the "last names" of the majority of network owners, board of directors, producers, directors, studio owners, reporters, etc.

Then it's easy to figure out why you mostly see Islam/muslims = bad in the media. :doubt:

Where is the OUTRAGE? You liberals all whine when ever someone like me claims Jews control the media. How about when a Muslim makes the claim?

I think a lof of what people know about Islam are what is seen via the media, and I have to admit that most of it isn't good.
The American media is mainly owned and operated by one group of people with an anti Islam/muslim agenda.

Just check out the "last names" of the majority of network owners, board of directors, producers, directors, studio owners, reporters, etc.

Then it's easy to figure out why you mostly see Islam/muslims = bad in the media. :doubt:

Where is the OUTRAGE? You liberals all whine when ever someone like me claims Jews control the media. How about when a Muslim makes the claim?
Exactly where in my post did I use the word "Jews"???? :doubt:

It is usually the most anti-Islamic people on the board who are always calling for moderate muslims.

But I belive the only muslim who would fit their description of a moderate muslim.

:lol:

I think you might be on to something.

Exactly where in my post did I use the word "Jews"???? :doubt:

Oh come on. RGS came to a reasonable conclusion. How else do expect someone to take the "just check out the 'last names'" part of your post. -berg, -stein, etc.

Maybe that's not what you meant, but it's not an unreasonable conclusion taken with your "Holohoax" nonsense you post elsewhere.

:lol:

I think you might be on to something.

I would agree with that. Islam is not "moderate" anywhere it rules, and that is the goal of every muslim. To rule.

Sunni Man condones violence in the name of Allah to further the cause of Islam.
Please provide link as to me saying that?

Otherwise, admit you are a liar and STFU :evil:

If I am a liar, then I'm just like you. Your religion condones you to lie to further the cause of Islam. Kinda funny, a religious liar calling someone else a liar.
The difference is that everyone here KNOWS that you are a lier and have been caught telling lies many times on this board

Whereas, you accuse me all the time of lying, but have NEVER once proven me to have lied about anything. :eusa_angel:

Please provide link as to me saying that?

Otherwise, admit you are a liar and STFU :evil:

If I am a liar, then I'm just like you. Your religion condones you to lie to further the cause of Islam. Kinda funny, a religious liar calling someone else a liar.
The difference is that everyone here KNOWS that you are a lier and have been caught telling lies many times on this board

Whereas, you accuse me all the time of lying, but have NEVER once proven me to have lied about anything. :eusa_angel:

You're a liar because your religion is a lie and your religion condones lying to further the cause of Islam.

You're a liar because your religion is a lie and your religion condones lying to further the cause of Islam.
It's always a joy to watch you share your Christian faith and brotherly love to unsaved sinners here on the board.

And how you follow Jesus's commandment to spread the word "of love your neighbor as yourself"..

Yes, Jack Fate, you are a fine example of how Christians should act in order to draw people to Christ. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
It's always a joy to watch you share your Christian faith and brotherly love to unsaved sinners here on the board.

And how you follow Jesus's commandment to spread the word "of love your neighbor as yourself"..

Yes, Jack Fate, you are a fine example of how Christians should act in order to draw people to Christ. :eusa_angel:

Speaking the truth IS love. I'm telling you the truth. Islam is a lie and condones lying to further its cause.

Forum List

Back