So is Senator McCain still alive?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Didnt he mention something about committing suicide if Democrats won? im just curious cause i havent heard from him since tuesday

Didnt he mention something about committing suiide if Democrats won? im just curious cause i havent heard from him since tuesday

Oh he's been around, finding religion via Reagan and delivering the expected sound bite:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/11/09/MNGTQM99IV1.DTL
...Sen. John McCain, the Arizona Republican whose presidential aspirations will give him a big role in reshaping the party, laid the blame for the losses at the rash of lobbying and se* scandals that had infected House Republicans and a wholesale abandonment by Bush and GOP leaders in Congress of the small-government philosophy that had united the party for more than 25 years since President Ronald Reagan.

The American public
"believed we came to Washington to change government, and government changed us,"
McCain said, ruefully noting that he will probably lose the chairmanship he was ready to assume of the Senate Armed Services Committee...

McCain's as responsible for the Republican losses as anyone. He's done quite a job dividing their votes over the past six years.

Actually, I think he is mainly responsible for it. Its him and his gang of 14 that really started this ignoral of the base.

.facebook_1500649607602.jpg

Didnt he mention something about committing suicide if Democrats won? im just curious cause i havent heard from him since tuesday
Sounds like McCain has in "inoperable" cancer.

That means the surgeons will close off the wound and do nothing further.

Cancer takes about 3 to 6 months to completely take over a brain.

McCain will be dead by Xmas.

Oh he's been around, finding religion via Reagan and delivering the expected sound bite:

CHANGING COURSE / FUTURE OF THE GOP / All factions agree it's time to start over on an agenda

McCain's as responsible for the Republican losses as anyone. He's done quite a job dividing their votes over the past six years.
McCain has always been a far right dufus.

His biggest blunder was saying "the fundamentals of the economy are sound!" just 2 weeks before the Wall Street crash in Sept 2008.

This handed Little Black Sambo the entire election because Sambo was at least smart if not the most gifted speaker since JFK.

So thank McCain if you hated Obama.

And thank Obama if you needed healthcare.

I also wonder why he doesn't have the patriotism to understand he will not be able to do his job to the full benefit of his constituents and let the governor appoint someone to fill his seat until it comes up for election.

Reviving an 11 year old thread just to post a blatant lie about a war hero who is fighting for his life right now?

You are a truly sick fuck

I knew and talked to a whole lot of men who were in the Hanoi Hilton with McCain and they had nothing good to say about him.

As for your opinion - I really don't give a damn.
You revived an 11 year old thread to lie about McCain being pardoned. Fact: you are a liar. And evidence shows also probably a sick fuck.

Reviving an 11 year old thread just to post a blatant lie about a war hero who is fighting for his life right now?

You are a truly sick fuck

I knew and talked to a whole lot of men who were in the Hanoi Hilton with McCain and they had nothing good to say about him.

As for your opinion - I really don't give a damn.
You revived an 11 year old thread to lie about McCain being pardoned. Fact: you are a liar. And evidence shows also probably a sick fuck.

p024ljdh.jpg

Forum List

Back