So is it safe to come out yet?

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Or are you retards still in the midst of a factless poo flinging spree?

I see the politicized thread for Rep Gifford's shooting has eclipsed 3k posts.

Well done, USMB, well done indeed.

:doubt:

Obviously this event gave people the chance to spin it into their own fantasy about why it happened.

This nutter had some POVs that were traditionally the realm of the right wing nuts and the left wing nuts, so the partisans can play the game of each pretending that he belongs to the opposition.

Who do I blame?

I blame all partisans, naturallym but not for this guy's actions, but for lying to themselves.

I remind them that people like this nutjob cobble together rationalizations for their mental illness based on the society they live in.

A century ago, this guy might have killed innocent people and told himself he was doing it for an entirely different reason having nothing whatever to do with politics.

Last edited:
Mouth breathing hacks will be mouth breathing hacks.

It's not everyone, but for being brain dead the hacks sure are loud.

I am growing tired of them being the dominant voices in the room.

Who do I blame?

I blame all partisans, naturallym but not for this guy's actions, but for lying to themselves.

I remind them that people like this nutjob cobble together rationalizations for their mental illness based on the society they live in.

:link:

I blame Bush.

:funnyface:

My guess is that the loudest armchair politicians in the political forum are the some of the quietest people once they're offline and within arms reach of those they disagree with.

Honestly, poking your head 'round that particular door is like walking into a room only to be splattered with blood, after interrupting the occupants of that room dismembering a corpse with a chainsaw. You then retreat at a neutral pace until you're mentally capable of asking yourself what caused you to enter in the first place.

I've said it before and I'll say/write it again. If all of the popular, mainstream American and English speaking media outlets installed a paywall that prevented free access/viewing to their websites (which is what's currently being implement on the UK broadsheets available online), the political forum of USMB would cease to exist; as there's very little, if any, original proposition. It's all fuelled by contentious new articles that are chosen to fit the OP's political agenda; or to provoke antagonism from the opposition.

Last edited:
the political forum of USMB would cease to exist; as there's very little, if any, original proposition.

It's all fuelled by contentious new articles that are chosen to fit the OP's political agenda; or to provoke antagonism from the opposition.

I've tried "original propositions......."

octopus-smile.gif

They upset the management.

Already did my part yesterday. :lol:

You're right, the rest of us need a place to speak without drowning in bullshit.

It's De ja vu all over again.

You and I could be the Gatekeepers to the Elite Forum, and limit entry to the intelligent, witty, and the really hawt, scantilly clad chicks.

You're right, the rest of us need a place to speak without drowning in bullshit.

You and I could be the Gatekeepers to the Elite Forum, and limit entry to the intelligent, witty, and the really hawt, scantilly clad chicks.

Speaking of the intelligent and witty, did you see DeLay was sentenced to 3 years and already filed his notice of intent to appeal?

Seems to me we might have talked about that at one point, maybe even had a bet or something. :eusa_whistle:

Speaking of the intelligent and witty, did you see DeLay was sentenced to 3 years and already filed his notice of intent to appeal?

Seems to me we might have talked about that at one point, maybe even had a bet or something. :eusa_whistle:

Do I look like I fell off a Turnip Truck from Toledo?

Do I look like I fell off a Turnip Truck from Toledo?

Here's a whole thread full of them:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/149971-tom-delay-sentenced-to-3-years.html

:woohoo:

It sneaked up on me, I need to do some av shopping. Something that says "Samson", fun and classy yet tasteless. :eusa_think:

nope apparently not safe yet. Some have been reenergized by the pundits now.
I will be back later to see if it has cooled off a bit.

It's always safe if you're packing heat.

Forum List

Back