So is collusion dead? Lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Well, where did all of those claims go? Do you know they still think that happened?

LOL!!!!!!!

The Russian narrative might have calmed down about 30 percent.
The media is repulsive.

They are putting all their eggs in the white supremacist basket. Which they aren't smart enough to realize they lost the race card. After using excessively using during the Obama years.

Ahhh, stick with what works.

The left yelling about McCain being racist.

Then all of a sudden the left loved to use McCain's death to attack their new nazi racist boogeyman Trump.

Lefties were hoping to get Trump with EpsteinZ now they are hoping they can connect Trump to the murder.

They knew Russia Conspiracy was a big fucking lie. They are simply disingenuous assholes.

The impeachment Inquiry, continues.... just having to go through the courts to get the actual evidence and testimony from the Trump Administration, that the admin has been intentionally stonewalling....

All in hopes that his goats will say and think exactly what your thread op says... :rolleyes:

ya'll really don't know the deceitful mannerisms of the guy you put above God, do you?

They say the economy doesn’t matter....until its not doing as well!!

They are lying sacks of shit and they know it.

The impeachment Inquiry, continues.... just having to go through the courts to get the actual evidence and testimony from the Trump Administration, that the admin has been intentionally stonewalling....

All in hopes that his goats will say and think exactly what your thread op says... :rolleyes:

ya'll really don't know the deceitful mannerisms of the guy you put above God, do you?

Your silly impeachment dream will end st the Senate.

Cripes give that shit a rest. Ain't going to happen

Well, where did all of those claims go? Do you know they still think that happened?

LOL!!!!!!!

A bunch of folks got investigated. Some charged, some confessed.

I guess the trials of whoever did not confess will pop up here and there in the news.

Do I think collusion happened? I don't think Donald ever called Vlad and said, "Can you hack this election for me?". Much like Hillary I think Donald dodged some charges. I think some of his businessmen friends were a bit sloppy learning their way around campaign regulations.

The obstruction charged was given to us by wiseman. The over bias agent in charge of the corrupt investigation... I can’t wait for a judge to hear this BS .. oh wait 2024 it will be erased from the courts lol haha

The only deceit I see is that emanating from the MSM and the Dem Party.

LOL!!!!!!!

As Mueller pointed out, the precise term is "Conspiracy"

Conspiracy of what?

To rig the election with the Russians' Internet Research Agency.

Hmmm, you mean the conspiracy that Mueller and his host of Hillary supporting prosecutors could find zero evidence for?

Hell, they couldn't even fabricate any.

Pretty poor excuse for a supposed conspiracy.

LOL!!!!!!!

Old and busted: Russian COLLUSION

New Hotness: White Supremacy

America be like:

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back