So, I'm taking the last part of the CPA exam on Monday...

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
And it's not looking well for me. I did extremely well on the first three parts (91 on Business Environments, 93 on Financial Reporting, 99 on Audit), but this last part (Regulation) is proving to be a bitch.

Who fucking cares what the phase-out amounts are for tax deductions and credits? We have software that does all of that for us now. Who fucking cares about the Uniform Commercial Code? That's why we hire lawyers to write our contracts.

Seriously, I may as well be studying for the bar exam on some of this shit. Sigh...I'm so ready for this entire process to be over. :eusa_pray:

Hey, CPA's are not boring. Only tax people are boring. Hence, the reason I suck on the tax part of the exam.

And it's not looking well for me. I did extremely well on the first three parts (91 on Business Environments, 93 on Financial Reporting, 99 on Audit), but this last part (Regulation) is proving to be a bitch.

Who fucking cares what the phase-out amounts are for tax deductions and credits? We have software that does all of that for us now. Who fucking cares about the Uniform Commercial Code? That's why we hire lawyers to write our contracts.

Seriously, I may as well be studying for the bar exam on some of this shit. Sigh...I'm so ready for this entire process to be over. :eusa_pray:
Why do you think CPAs are paid so well for their education?

Because it's as dry as the Mojave! I took one semester of corporate accounting, and decided I was better off in science.

a lawyer friend of mine told me hes heard that the cpa exam is the hardest license exam there is,good on you for tackling it. stay focused Jon, I hope you break through.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bztxd7BJSco[/ame]

Last edited:

in case all the stuff breaks down
or is unavaliable

Forum List

Back