So im sitting here at the nascar truck races

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Took my ex stepson. He's 14 and doesn't get to do much now. It's his first big race and probably my last. always loved going to races but this shit is killing my ears. He's having too much fun though so it evens out I guess.

If your watching on tv let me know and ill give a big wave for usmb lol

You're a nice ex stepdad.
Invest in some Bose Noise Cancelling headphones.
They work.

I've ruined my hearing with 40 years of rock concerts but that won't stop me from going.
Iron Maiden/Alic Cooper on tap next month. :thup:

• Banned
They work.

I've ruined my hearing with 40 years of rock concerts but that won't stop me from going.

I'm taking him to his first rock concert next month. Rockfest. 15 bands 12 hours. Gotta get in shape quick or ill be doa by 5 pm. Shinedown, five finger death punch and slash are the main draw.

They work.

I'm taking him to his first rock concert next month. Rockfest. 15 bands 12 hours. Gotta get in shape quick or ill be doa by 5 pm. Shinedown, five finger death punch and slash are the main draw.

Slash could worth it. Take earplugs. :eusa_angel:

• Banned
They work.

Slash could worth it. Take earplugs. :eusa_angel:

I'm looking forward to this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVo8g7T39A4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back