So, if you meet me, have some courtesy

Woo Woo Woo, Woo Woo Woo, Woo Woo Woo, Welcome to our board!!

I’ve been around for a long, long year, with several years of experience as a writer and editor for community newspapers and legal and medical-related publications.

Generally, I am socially conservative and economically liberal. I don’t live in the fast lane; I am usually on the side of the road with my hood up.

I used to be an atheist but after several experiences with synchronicity and other paranormal phenomena, I now see a design to the universe though the nature of the designer remains in doubt.

Favorite quote:

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome, Robert. :)

I’ve been around for a long, long year, with several years of experience as a writer and editor for community newspapers and legal and medical-related publications.

Generally, I am socially conservative and economically liberal. I don’t live in the fast lane; I am usually on the side of the road with my hood up.

I used to be an atheist but after several experiences with synchronicity and other paranormal phenomena, I now see a design to the universe though the nature of the designer remains in doubt.

Favorite quote:

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome fellow rookie. I haven't had any negative things except my cigar thread in the Food board. WTF...The Food board...lol

My 4 rules.....Act like a human.....Treat everyone like a human.....Looking at everything from a humorous point....Realize there are people smarter than you (You meaning us as a group)...lol

Favorite quote:

Bogart fan Ay?

About 1987 I was visiting my mother's house in Buena Park, California. As we sat at the dining room table, she began dismantling a still life picture. She wanted to dump the art but keep the frame. As she removed the cardboard backing and turned it over, we discovered a 14 by 17 inch red and yellow poster for a 1951 Humphrey Bogart movie, Sirocco.

In the film, Bogie, as Harry Smith, is selling weapons to terrorists who are fighting the French occupiers in Syria. Yes, kind of like helping al-Qaeda or ISIS.

I got the poster reframed and it now hangs in my home.

In some ways, I have followed in the path of Harry Smith but that is another story. My future may not be written on the wall, but it is hanging on the wall in the pictures in my house.

Poster%20-%20Sirocco_03.jpg

Favorite quote:

Vacaville? I was stationed at Travis AFB, lived in Fairfield for a while. Small world.

My brother was stationed there and a man came up behind him and said, "Hey soldier, you got a light?". My brother turned around and the man standing there was Robert Mitchum.

Welcome Robert. Switch to conservative economics and you could get a better car...

The better car is the one with the smaller carbon footprint.
I'm switching all mine to coal burning....... Gotta help out the WV miners.

Welcome to the nut house. :thup:

Forum List

Back