So if Trump pardons everybuddy including himself

when he starts asking about pardons for himself and his Cartel you can bet your ass he's guilty and he knows it.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Its a witch hunt, theres no evidence,

sooooooooo, how do I pardon myself ?

whadda damn dope.

:lmao:

So if Trump pardons everybuddy including himself what happens to their 5th Amend rights?

Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller’s Russia investigation

I don't know what happens to their 5th Amendment rights if Trump preemptively pardons people. Apparently, he cannot pardon himself.

A preemptive pardon, however, raises all sorts of questions, enough that I'd think even the GOP Congress that so far has suffered Trump would not tolerate that move. Quite literally, there is no member of Congress who doesn't suspect something untoward was afoot in Trump's and/or his team's interactions with the Russians. Though they won't plainly say that, it doesn't take psychic powers to see that is so. Ryan and McConnell wouldn't have condoned their respective bodies' launching investigations were they and myriad others not concerned about the security and integrity of the U.S. electoral process in the wake of the Trump team's actions. Moreover, rank and file Representatives and Senators are not calling for the termination of Congressional inquiries. Accordingly, I don't think Congress would tolerate preemptive pardons.

Forum List

Back