so if the libwits are successful at destroying the country...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...what do you have on hand?

1. got a lot of stuff that runs on double A batteries and solar chargers for them.

2. Hand held 8 watt transceivers with solar chargers.

3. Lots of non perishable food.

4. First aid kits.

5. Drugs we need.

5 hundreds of gallons of stored water.

6. Cases and cases of bottled water.

7. A generator.

8. Tools.

9. Edged weapons.

10. Guns.

11. Ammo.

12. A brain.

13. SW radio.

so whatcha got?

I'm not going to list it, but I wouldn't give a shit if the moonbats destroyed the parts of the country they continue to infest.

It would solve the problem a lot faster than abortion and going queer as far as their population goes.

- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days' concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.

...what do you have on hand?

1. got a lot of stuff that runs on double A batteries and solar chargers for them.

2. Hand held 8 watt transceivers with solar chargers.

3. Lots of non perishable food.

4. First aid kits.

5. Drugs we need.

5 hundreds of gallons of stored water.

6. Cases and cases of bottled water.

7. A generator.

8. Tools.

9. Edged weapons.

10. Guns.

11. Ammo.

12. A brain.

13. SW radio.

so whatcha got?

ALL OF THE ABOVE

I'm not going to list it, but I wouldn't give a shit if the moonbats destroyed the parts of the country they continue to infest.

That plan is well on its way to fruition. Those parts are called the California coast, New York City, Chicago and Detroit.

Hell...

I'd say Detroit, Baltimore, Buffalo NY, and other cities are already destroyed by liburds. Several more are held together only because they still contain some productive people who are unwilling to leave. It won't be long before they're forced to leave out of self preservation though.

Commiefornia is looking at the possibility of being torn into 3 states by popular vote, and in Texas people are becoming openly hostile to their refugees.

It would solve the problem a lot faster than abortion and going queer as far as their population goes.

Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States

Well that's wonderful! I'll have a very large pool of minorities to choose from to work my fields after the apocalypse.

Personally, I prefer Mexicans. They're not afraid of work, unlike certain other minorities. :biggrin:

Going queer? LMAO!! Too funny.

Forum List

Back