So if hate didn't get you the election.....

We were never using hate. Obama was. And he won with it. So what does that say about our society?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
We were never using hate. Obama was. And he won with it. So what does that say about our society?
WoW...still doubling down.

It never stops w/RWers.

you expect me to start lying because Obama won reelection? Why?

I made a covenant with God to follow Christ. That means I am going to be honest in all things. Obama waged a campaign of hate. Hate the 1%. Hate people who are more successful than you. Hate people who believe in God. He told people to vote for revenge.

Meanwhile, we on the right were encouraging people to vote for love of country, love of the Constitution, love of liberty, love of our fellow men. We were voting for love of our neighbors. We want people to be employed. We want to be able to work and earn and not worry about losing what we have through robbery and force.

The fact that Obama one doesn't change the fact that he is destroying the nation. It just makes him completely unaccountable for the next four years.

No! More hate! MUST PANDER MORE TO ANGRY WHITE MALES!

Good luck with that, Republicans. Yeah, suck up to a shrinking demographic and piss everyone else off, great strategy! How do you plan to win in 2016, given your base will have shrunk another 5%, and you won't have the race-card to play to fire them up?

No! More hate! MUST PANDER MORE TO ANGRY WHITE MALES!

Good luck with that, Republicans. Yeah, suck up to a shrinking demographic and piss everyone else off, great strategy! How do you plan to win in 2016, given your base will have shrunk another 5%, and you won't have the race-card to play to fire them up?

Blacks cause 5 times the murder rate of whites and twice as much racial violence against whites. Please think for a second.

Is this violence ok with you?

Obama waged a campaign of hate.

You're so completely brainwashed, stupid and crazy, there's no point in trying to talk to you as if you were an adult. You have the mental ability of a slow child, so that's how you'll get treated.

That goes for all the conservatives on this thread. Enjoy your permanent seats at the kiddie table, the ones you worked so hard to get.

Forum List

Back