So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

If you're a Catholic, I'm superman.
Born into a Catholic family. Baptised a Catholic. Confirmed as a Catholic. Spent 8 years in parochial school. Was an alter boy. Have been to over a 1000 masses in my life. But you go ahead and believe whatever you fuckin' wanna believe. Because believing the alternative, scares the shit out of you.

Just like Jim Jones and Jesus are the same guy - I mean, Jones followers said it, so it must be true....
No, not like Jim Jones, dumbass!

Christ was a prophet just like Muhammad, who never did any miracles and didn't die for the sins of mankind, right Ahmed?
Go right into defense mode and throw out a bunch of empty rhetoric. The last thing you want to do with me, is get into a religous debate about God. Who probably doesn't like you anyway.

If leftists really viewed Christianity as the same as Islam, they would support Christianity too.

The fact that the left ONLY supports Islam shows that they view it VERY differently.

9/11 made it so the left will always embrace Islam.
I'm a leftist! I'm also a Catholic. And the only thing I support about Islam, is people's freedom to worship any way they choose. And what is the same about the two religions, is that no matter if you call HIM God, or Allah, you're talking to the same guy! They are one in the same.

You, however, don't have a fuckin' clue as to what Christ was all about! It seems you can't make a single point, without breaking the 9th Commandment.

Must be a "cafeteria Catholic" because you cannot reconcile the teachings with the church to the violence done by leftists (abortion, the destruction of the family, the immorality encouraged, homosexual acts are to be "normalized")...

If leftists really viewed Christianity as the same as Islam, they would support Christianity too.

The fact that the left ONLY supports Islam shows that they view it VERY differently.

9/11 made it so the left will always embrace Islam.
I'm a leftist! I'm also a Catholic. And the only thing I support about Islam, is people's freedom to worship any way they choose. And what is the same about the two religions, is that no matter if you call HIM God, or Allah, you're talking to the same guy! They are one in the same.

You, however, don't have a fuckin' clue as to what Christ was all about! It seems you can't make a single point, without breaking the 9th Commandment.

Must be a "cafeteria Catholic" because you cannot reconcile the teachings with the church to the violence done by leftists (abortion, the destruction of the family, the immorality encouraged, homosexual acts are to be "normalized")...

OOOOH! Cafeteria Catholic! I haven't heard that one in ages. I always picture a bunch of Catholics sitting at a table and eating sloppy joes while discussing the greatness of James Carville.

There's probably at least one priest who is at this very moment fucking a child in the ass without even any lubricant.
GW Bush called the bogus invasion of Irak a "Crusade", that was a headline.
Open gay bashing by christians makes the headlines all the time in the US and around the world.
Killing abortion doctors is cowardly. You can't get what you want through the court system so you shoot people. Very, very un-American and cowardly.
It's a fact that the US government gave blankets infected with smallpox on purpose. You can be willfully ignorant about history, but you can't re-write it.

There are muslim men having sex with little boys every day. It is an accepted (promoted) part of their culture (what does the left say????? SILENCE).

The congress gave GW Bush the authority to go to Iraq. Have you blamed your congressional representatives for this, lately?

Disagreeing with a lifestyle is not "bashing". There is no proof or evidence that the homosexual lifestyle improves the quality of life for the community. Stating that out loud is not bashing. Reading what is in the Bible is not bashing. It is letting people know that their choices can be harmful to them and the ones that they "love". But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Please give a list of all the Christians that are killing abortion doctors and those that "support it". Now compare to the leftist wackos that have assasinated or attempted to assasinate previous Presidents. Which one is longer .......?

The "gov't" gave the Indians infected blankets, oh, my, and you people are trusting them with our healthcare?
So because muslim assfuck little boys, that it's ok for christians to do it?
Bush was the one who had the info that it was a bogus invasion. And he's the one who gave the go ahead anyways. Congress okayed going after Saddam's WMD, which Bush knew there were none.
How are "their choices can be harmful to them and the ones that they "love""? You have anything real to base this statement on, or is it just more homophobic twaddle? And why are you so worried what gays you don't even know get up to?
So you're actually asking what's worse, a doctor murderer or an assassin of a President? FYI, there's more republicans who murdered people last year then both your lists put together and multiplied by 100. So would you say that doctor murderers aren't as bad as republicans? Well, maybe you DO have a point. :D

Oh, please, please show where I said it is okay for Christians to be pedophiles.
Yes, congress approved Bush going into Iraq....
Do homosexuals get STDs at a higher rate than married couples practicing fidelity? Do homosexuals die at a younger age (average) than heterosexuals? Do homosexuals practice integrity and honor (or is it a life of deceit)? As a taxpayer, I get stuck with part of the bill for homosexuals health care. If they chose healthier lifestyles, the health care costs could be reduced.
Just pointing out that while the left wants to claim every wacko that went after a murdering abortionist is a "rational" "Christian", they tend to overlook all the wackos that their policies and teachings produce. Plan for plan, the lefties produce more brainwashed wackos than the righties. BTW, I classify them as "wackos" because I do not consider them "normal" for either group.

Please list the people that were "murdered" by republicans last year, along with the republicans that murdered them. I was unaware the republicans sent extremists into communities to butcher people that did not hold their beliefs.

How much scotch does it take for you to live with your hypocrisy?
All it takes is for you to state what issue you think I'm being hypocritical about.

Certainly.
The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who see injustice and do nothing about it.
You opposed removing Saddam from power, did you not?

Pack light clothes.
I'm opposed to breaking the law.

Regime change is illegal.
Doing nothing about injustice is okay if it's inconvenient to do something.

How much scotch does it take for you to live with your hypocrisy?
All it takes is for you to state what issue you think I'm being hypocritical about.

Certainly.

You opposed removing Saddam from power, did you not?

Pack light clothes.

If you asked ordinary iraqis, they'd probably tell you that things were better under Saddam.

Hell is but a figment of your imagination. You're afraid of fairy tales. Good luck with that.

Certainly.

If you asked ordinary iraqis, they'd probably tell you that things were better under Saddam.
Spoken like someone who's never had to live under any oppression at all.

And no, being called an idiot on the internet is not being oppressed, you idiot.

Man, you leftists sure do loves you some dictators, don't you?

Saddam thanks you for your mindless support, but regrets to inform you he's dead at the hands of the people you claim would be better off under his rule.
Hell is but a figment of your imagination. You're afraid of fairy tales. Good luck with that.
You believe in liberalism. You have no cause to be bitching about fairy tales. :lol:

"So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines "

This is a bit complicated;

the bible can be interpreted to be as BAD as the KORAN

certainly both demand of their followers acts and actions against "gods enemies" that no civilized person would ever agree to

both have laws, rules, regulations that are illogical, irrational, unreasonable and uncivilized

On the other hand we can easily see that there are far more muslims willing to engage in acts of violence than christians

the extremist muslims seem to think that acts of terorism are the way to the ISLAMIFICATION of the planet

while MOST EVANGELICAL christians take the less violent approach of preaching, evangelizing and placing THEIR PEOPE in key positions in the military, government, educational and legal systems; taking over peacefully from within.

and though I appreciate their peaceful approach, compared to the terrorist/violent approach, I still do NOT want ANY religion forcing ITS views/beliefs on the nation.

I have no problem with evangelicals NOT believing in evolution

I DO have a problem with evangelicals BANNING evolution because "it is a satanic lie from the pits of hell!"

I have no problem with christians believing in "the one true god".
I DO have a problem with them trying to make THEIR religion the law of the land.

If DOMINIONISTS have their way (even though they don't use terrorism as a tactic) gays, atheists, muslims, evolutionists, feminists will STILL be in trouble....

I have to admit that terrorist muslims are worse than peaceful christians

but that does NOT mean the dominists are GOOD

Forum List

Back