So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

Yesterday I took a helium balloon on our roof and dropped it. It rose in the sky and I had a light bulb moment like Little Billy,

upload_2018-3-24_9-6-0.jpeg

GRAVITY IS FAKE NEWS!

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

It is of no consequence, however. The country will not be going that way.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

He's not wrong, he actually believes what he writes. We see it all the time in five year old's, it's called magical thinking.

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

He's not wrong, he actually believes what he writes. We see it all the time in five year old's, it's called magical thinking.
Oh please ...almost every lib here has bleated that line

Case closed.

It was perfectly clear, and even the spelling was unexpectedly correct.

One date point genius. I suppose there as many who want the 2nd A. repealed as thse who believe every person can own, possess and have in their custody and control a nuclear arm.

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.

No you clearly do. A person state their opinion on the horseshit going on and you attack them for it. I'd say YOU have the problem.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

How many?

These kids are being led, no matter how many times that is denied.

That nudge was all it took to light the fire. Open your eyes and take a look at reality, it's live and in color on the TV right now, and no doubt being watched by millions. That nudge was the straw in the adage of the camels back.

Republican members of Congress and the NRA are both watching the massive number of soon to be, or already voters. Some will understand this may become a sea change in our history. Others will mock the tens of thousands of soon to vote for the first time, and pay the price.

Perhaps someone could have been there and shot the killer before he could make all that blood run. Perhaps if Obama hadn't made it where criminals is schools wouldn't be arrested might have stopped it, huh? Maybe those brave cops that hid outside while the killer let the blood run could have done something. Huh?

Forum List

Back