So, I saw some left wing woman with dumb bumper stickers on her car.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah, bumper stickers saying "stop the war on women," and "bernie" stickers. She went into the same grocery store I was going.

You know what I did?

I crop dusted her in the bread isle.

At least she didn't have "Hillary" and "Support Your Local Rapist" bumper stickers!!!!

Yeah, bumper stickers saying "stop the war on women," and "bernie" stickers. She went into the same grocery store I was going.

You know what I did?

So because you had a political disagreement with a woman you did something to her person?

You know what I did?

Big tooter, huh?

You know what I did?

So because you had a political disagreement with a woman you did something to her person?
its not like he crop dusted directly on her to the point of there being stains. He only fouled the air in the isle she was shopping in.

You know what I did?

They have homeless hippies out here holding Bernie signs. It's hilarious.

I like the one on my truck, a picture of Bush and it says Does this ass make my truck look big.

Forum List

Back