So I pay to go to the doctor to be told that it's nothing they can do

Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

I have constant coughing and a sore throat.

you pay for their time and expertise, dum dum.

not to be given an antibiotic for no reason.
Hey dum dum, an upper respiratory infection is a reason to get an antibiotic.
Only if it’s a bacterial infection, if it’s a viral infection, antibiotics do not help. I’ve already explained this. Not only will they not help, they’ll probably give you diarrhea for a couple weeks since they’ll knock out your normal flora, or worse, you’ll create an antibiotic resistant strain, that’ll be like hell to deal with. Antibiotics have been over-prescribed in the past, causing many problems in the medical community. This is why the doctor did not prescribe antibiotics.

Everything you posted is what the doctor said to me. Are you my doctor? LOL

Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

The doctor said it isn't
Yeah well I've gone to the doctor a lot in the past with the same thing and gotten antibiotics. The problem is now there is a trend not to prescribe antibiotics because they think we are all getting immune to them.

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Knock that out in no time...

Tea and honey...

And stop sticking your nose in women's asses like you're licking a plate clean...

Just got back from Target and picked up some Tylenol Cold and Flu
On the rare occasion it's what I take and it takes care of it fast.

Good luck

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Tea and honey...

And stop sticking your nose in women's asses like you're licking a plate clean...

Good luck

when you say fast how long?

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Tea and honey...

Good luck

A day or 2.

I rarely get sick.

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Tea and honey...

Good luck

A day or 2.

I rarely get sick.

ok I will give it to Tuesday. See I been expecting to see results in the same day since I am never sick. lol

For how long? Are you coughing up mucous, and if so, what does it look like.

No I am not coughing up mucous at all. It's clear
As in the color of the mucous is clear, or there’s nothing coming out, as in a dry cough? If the mucous is clear, it’s most likely just allergies.

I hate gargling with salt and water because I swallow that shit by a accident sometime.
Do hot tea with lots of honey instead, honey has much of the same effect as salt, as well as tasted much better.

Only if it’s a bacterial infection, if it’s a viral infection, antibiotics do not help. I’ve already explained this. Not only will they not help, they’ll probably give you diarrhea for a couple weeks since they’ll knock out your normal flora, or worse, you’ll create an antibiotic resistant strain, that’ll be like hell to deal with. Antibiotics have been over-prescribed in the past, causing many problems in the medical community. This is why the doctor did not prescribe antibiotics.

Hahaha no I’m an RN, and work in chemotherapy infusion center so I doubt it.

I am laughing because what you posted is what she said to me word for word lol

Haha I agree with her. It’s important to do things to help your body fight the infection. Our immune systems are actually pretty amazing. So keep up your fluids, do hot foods like soup, tea with honey, etc. Yes antibiotics are wonderful too, but we need to be more responsible with them.

One last thing GO COWBOYS.

Use Google next time

Haha I agree with her. It’s important to do things to help your body fight the infection. Our immune systems are actually pretty amazing. So keep up your fluids, do hot foods like soup, tea with honey, etc. Yes antibiotics are wonderful too, but we need to be more responsible with them.

The honey is what I forgot at Target. I have the tea

The honey is what I forgot at Target. I have the tea
That’s ok just take it easy.

For how long? Are you coughing up mucous, and if so, what does it look like.

No I am not coughing up mucous at all. It's clear

If you're coughing it up, it's mucus.

No doubt you think your doctor is a racist....right?

(Next Time)..Constant coughing and sore throat? Nyquil and save yourself a hundred bucks...

Nyquil? For the sore throat too?
The BEST sore throat remedy is as follows

Take 4 orange flavored baby aspirin crush them between 2 spoons and stir into a small glass of OJ slowly sip through a straw. The aspirin acts as a topical analgesic and your sore throat is gone for hours

Why wouldn't any infection be fair game for antibiotics upper respiratory or otherwise? I don't get that, your doctor should have prescribed antibiotics.

Antibiotics are only effective against bacterial infections, not viral or parasitic infections. If one is ill from any pathogen other than bacteria, antibiotics will do no good.

Further, overuse of antibiotics leads to the evolution of bacteria that are resistant to them.

Forum List

Back