So I met this girl...

Just say that you're flattered that such an attractive woman such as herself is interested in you, and if you were single, you would be more than interested, but you're married to a wonderful woman, lucky to be so, and plan to spend your life with her forever.

That's the route I've taken when this has happened.

Why would any man who was your age find an 18 year old interesting?

I completely understand why an 18 year old girl would find a 35 year old man interesting because most girls that age have a Daddy complex to get over.

Many young girls dont really understand what a MAN wants in a woman.

All young women want to be the exception to the rule but rarely are.

They end up with slimey guys who are older who cant handle a full grown woman and are not really MEN.

I wish they would realise that life has a journey planned for them and trying to jump ahead in the game by avoiding learning about men from the ground up ( with young men their own age) they miss part of the journey that gets them to real WOMANHOOD.

I completely understand why an 18 year old girl would find a 35 year old man interesting because most girls that age have a Daddy complex to get over.

They end up with slimey guys who are older who cant handle a full grown woman and are not really MEN.

I wish they would realise that life has a journey planned for them and trying to jump ahead in the game by avoiding learning about men from the ground up ( with young men their own age) they miss part of the journey that gets them to real WOMANHOOD.

There is something interesting about everybody. Age is just a number. Not saying that the women wouldnt be safter otherwise.

Err. Did you actually read the thread? :confused:

There is something interesting about everybody. Age is just a number. Not saying that the women wouldnt be safter otherwise.

You can never KNOW a man until you have KNOWN a boy.

You can never KNOW a woman until you have KNOWN a girl.

Inside everyone of us is the child we were before we learned how to be an adult.

When you can understand a person completely you will understand their inner child.

Growing up never comes to some people.

I perfer grown ups.

Err. Did you actually read the thread? :confused:

Maybe you didnt really understand the thread?

Forum List

Back