So I just tried to donate to USMB but failed.

Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal
Well, I used PayPal too. I am "Anonymous", by the bye. They never refused my money, so you must be doing something wrong.
I did something wrong? Interesting take I guess.
Ok, give them time. Oh, yeah, brother. I have been there too. When we donate, we don't get special treatment . And so it goes. Be patient, all I can say.

Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal

I use PayPal all the time to pay for stuff. It's very secure.

You must be a Boomer.

Well, I used PayPal too. I am "Anonymous", by the bye. They never refused my money, so you must be doing something wrong.
I did something wrong? Interesting take I guess.
Ok, give them time. Oh, yeah, brother. I have been there too. When we donate, we don't get special treatment . And so it goes. Be patient, all I can say.
Not looking for special treatment. I just figured I've gotten years of entertainment so what's a few bucks...

I enjoy this site. I like pretty much everyone here, even the ones I talk shit too. It's all in good fun.

Bitch....

I use PayPal all the time to pay for stuff. It's very secure.

You must be a Boomer.

But my card has been hacked multiple times over the years. The bank always refunds the cash but it's just a bunch of hoops

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back