So I just tried to donate to USMB but failed.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal

• Banned
I just saw the "mail a check" option.

Except I have not written a check in years. I don't even have checks. Everything is done online or with cash or debit.

The problem with paypal is...if you pay that way, they will take it again via paypal as an automatic payment. Just make sure you don't click whatever it is that asks if you want to donate again in 30 days or a year.

Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal

Yeah pretty sure DarkFury mailed them a Money Order once. Or at least he bragged about doing it.

Speaking of..I miss his ornery ass. Wish they would let him come back.

Anyway..I remember green stamps!!

I just saw the "mail a check" option.

Except I have not written a check in years. I don't even have checks. Everything is done online or with cash or debit.
Dude, if you are paying for everything online or with a debit card, what is the thing against Paypal? Hell, it can draw you payment straight from your bank account if you don't keep any funds in it.

The problem with paypal is...if you pay that way, they will take it again via paypal as an automatic payment. Just make sure you don't click whatever it is that asks if you want to donate again in 30 days or a year.
Just uncheck the box that says, " Recurring payment" and it becomes a one-time donation.

Forum List

Back