So, I just saw on social media THIS Las Vegas gem:

I don't know about a helicopter gunship, but it does seem a bit strange that very abruptly we stopped hearing ANYTHING about Vegas and the shooter or his motivation, just like that. As soon as the confusion over the timeline surfaced, all of a sudden, I've heard nothing at all. I'm not getting the cable news stations so maybe they're still covering it, but nothing on the MSM or in the paper.

I don't know about a helicopter gunship, but it does seem a bit strange that very abruptly we stopped hearing ANYTHING about Vegas and the shooter or his motivation, just like that. As soon as the confusion over the timeline surfaced, all of a sudden, I've heard nothing at all. I'm not getting the cable news stations so maybe they're still covering it, but nothing on the MSM or in the paper.

There most certainly does appear to be a media blackout on the situation. I wonder why?

There most certainly does appear to be a media blackout on the situation. I wonder why?
That usually means they're investigating someone/something and don't want the perp to know. Perhaps the original guess that this was inspired by terrorism wasn't wrong after all. Hotel staff may have been in on it? Something got jarred loose from the girl friend's input?
Or maybe the wildfires and Puerto Rico were just more interesting.

Forum List

Back