So I just heard a really misleading ad on the radio for McCaskill

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
She claimed in the ad that she was fighting to stop abortions. How you wonder... With Obamas mandate on contraceptions. But wait, it gets even better.

In the SAME commercial she states she will fight even Obama if she has too in order to protect religious beliefs and their right to practice them.

I was both stunned and shocked to think that she must assume were all just lemmings waiting to follow her line of complete BS.

I've heard them, too.

McCaskill will say anything to get reelected....might as well call her Claire Romney.

Have you heard the folksy "Born in Lebanon and waited tables...Missourah" commercial...:lol:

Don't get me wrong...I say "Missourah", but Claire?...c'mon. :doubt:

• Banned
I've heard them, too.

McCaskill will say anything to get reelected....might as well call her Claire Romney.

Have you heard the folksy "Born in Lebanon and waited tables...Missourah" commercial...:lol:

Haven't heard that one yet. Gotta love the fake folksy attitude.

Right after her ad an opposing one came on and blew her line of BS right out of the water.

The games are afoot.

I've heard them, too.

Haven't heard that one yet. Gotta love the fake folksy attitude.

Right after her ad an opposing one came on and blew her line of BS right out of the water.

The games are afoot.

The ad sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is devastating.

Claire won't survive her pro-Obamacare vote.

She's trying like hell though...sprinting away from Obama as fast as she can.

Forum List

Back