So I heard McCain wants to bomb Syria, opinions?

The people are rising up against an oppressive regime.

For fucks sake, just let them handle their fucking business.

Yeah you being Rambo could handle those tanks shelling your neighborhood with whatever weapon you can find like a rock or stick.:cuckoo:

There's a reason why Assad and his dad have killed over 30K people....they have the weapons, idiot.

While the goings on in Syria is clearly none of our business, it should be pointed out that the people are rising up against an oppressive regime only because they want to install an even more oppressive regime.

Yes, the Big Government Globalists need to bring Freedom & Democracy to another foreign nation while taking it away from Citizens here at home. 'Patriot Act', 'NDAA' and so on and so on. Personally, i'm more concerned with preserving our own Freedom & Liberty right here at home. Syria is for Syrians.

Yeah you being Rambo could handle those tanks shelling your neighborhood with whatever weapon you can find like a rock or stick.:cuckoo:

There's a reason why Assad and his dad have killed over 30K people....they have the weapons, idiot.

That's their problem.

Yes, the Big Government Globalists need to bring Freedom & Democracy to another foreign nation while taking it away from Citizens here at home. 'Patriot Act', 'NDAA' and so on and so on. Personally, i'm more concerned with preserving our own Freedom & Liberty right here at home. Syria is for Syrians.

brokenrecord.jpg

I heard it was 6000.

I also hear the media say it would be more difficult than Libya.

So they agree Obama likes an easy target.

Or are we too stuck on sex, boobs and rubbers to have an opinion yet?

I could agree with a target any tank in a residential area policy as long as its a joint operation. No boots, no invasion, just aerial support for the civilians that are being slaughtered.

Yes I know we have serious money problems but if we stopped trying to teach Afghanistan how to eat with a fork and tie a tie we wouldn't have a problem with it.

McCain is insane, he's slim pickens in Dr. Strange Love. If he wants to bomb he should ride them down himself instead of expecting everyone else to give up their lives for his (AAE) war mongering.

Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just Assad's numbers....6000, his dad was up around 20K years ago.

I heard it was 6000.

I also hear the media say it would be more difficult than Libya.

So they agree Obama likes an easy target.

I didn't waste my time with the link, but if he said that about invading Lebanon and Syria, he is full of shit. I know more than him....

Or are we too stuck on sex, boobs and rubbers to have an opinion yet?

I could agree with a target any tank in a residential area policy as long as its a joint operation. No boots, no invasion, just aerial support for the civilians that are being slaughtered.

Yes I know we have serious money problems but if we stopped trying to teach Afghanistan how to eat with a fork and tie a tie we wouldn't have a problem with it.

McCain is insane, he's slim pickens in Dr. Strange Love. If he wants to bomb he should ride them down himself instead of expecting everyone else to give up their lives for his (AAE) war mongering.

Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k]Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran - YouTube[/ame]

It's called air and missile strikes.

The problem is that Syria will probably shoot off their missiles at Israel.

We either level the Syrian military or let them kill all the protestors off.....

We should cripple Syria's military so they have a harder time killing their own people.

How would we do that?

Destroying the Syrian Military to the point where it could no longer attack its own people would require us seriously assaulting that country with air strikes, cruise missiles, the works, thats something I don't think we would be willing to commit to, there is no NATO coalition following us into Syria, and once the Muslim world sees the images of dead Syrians killed by American bombs all their anger will be directed at us, not Assad's regime.

brokenrecord.jpg

But accurate. I don't care about Freedom & Democracy in Syria. I care much more about that here at home. Syria hasn't stolen our Freedom & Liberty away. Our own Government has done that. Let Syrians sort out Syrian problems. We've got plenty of our own problems here.

Last edited:

We either level the Syrian military or let them kill all the protestors off.....

How would we do that?

Destroying the Syrian Military to the point where it could no longer attack its own people would require us seriously assaulting that country with air strikes, cruise missiles, the works, thats something I don't think we would be willing to commit to, there is no NATO coalition following us into Syria, and once the Muslim world sees the images of dead Syrians killed by American bombs all their anger will be directed at us, not Assad's regime.

Are you suggesting that there could be...BLOWBACK??

brokenrecord.jpg

But accurate. I don't care about Freedom & Democracy in Syria. I care much more about that here at home. Syria hasn't stolen our Freedom & Liberty away. Our own Government has done that. Let Syrians sort out Syrian problems. We've got plenty of our own problems here.

That's where you lack perspective. We can be a beacon for freedom throughout the world, without being globalists. The more freedom in the world, the better off America is.

Last edited:

Are you suggesting that there could be...BLOWBACK??

Well right now the Arab League is pissed at Syria and wants Assad done, if they start seeing images of dead Syrian children killed by American bombs that opinion will change, we could make things worse by directly bombing the pants off these guys.

I would be ok with arming the Syrian opposition only as long as we know who they are and what they want for Syria, I don't like seeing innocent civilians massacred. As far as Americans directly bombing Syria, I don't know, too much could go wrong, Syria is not Libya.

Forum List

Back