So I heard McCain wants to bomb Syria, opinions?

Yeah, they prefer to die while you talk about it on the internet. :cuckoo:

Typically hostages don't blame the police trying to rescue them if a random hostage gets an accidental bullet. Let's see die from the bad guys or somehow survive a rescue....

Idiot, you probably can't find Syria on a map.....this subject is what I do. :eusa_whistle:

I was working on this subject months ago before you caught wind of it on msnbc....

Yeah whatever, yeah lets bomb the shit out of Syria, I am sure the Syrian people will welcome us with flowers and chocolates. :thup:

LMAO America is hated throughout the Muslim world, nobody there see's the US as police trying to rescue them you fucking retard, man you don't know jack shit about this topic.

Typically hostages don't blame the police trying to rescue them if a random hostage gets an accidental bullet. Let's see die from the bad guys or somehow survive a rescue....

Idiot, you probably can't find Syria on a map.....this subject is what I do. :eusa_whistle:

I was working on this subject months ago before you caught wind of it on msnbc....

Yeah whatever, yeah lets bomb the shit out of Syria, I am sure the Syrian people will welcome us with flowers and chocolates. :thup:

Let me know when you're REALLY done "educating" us.

According to this idiot GoneBerzerk, America is the seen as liberators and heroes throughout the Muslim world, and all we have to do is bomb the shit out of Syria and everything will be ok.:cuckoo:

I'd have thought you'd be more interested in, say, exercising your free speech rights to talk about the evil plot to lie to the world about Bin Laden's body and the dead SEAL TEAM 6 affair?

Different topic there dummy. And that report was from one of the Dear Leader's own stooges. But you probably didn't even bother to read it because that's just how you roll. Ignorance is bliss.

but what about your right to free speech? Doesn't that mean anything to you anymore?

Yes, and it should mean something to you too. But whatever. You're dumb.

According to this idiot GoneBerzerk, America is the seen as liberators and heroes throughout the Muslim world, and all we have to do is bomb the shit out of Syria and everything will be ok.:cuckoo:

Hear him out...he's been working on this for MONTHS.

The Arab League supports a Pan Arab Caliphate, of course they oppose Assad, the muslim brotherhood has other plans.

I have to respectfully disagree with a few members on this thread suggesting the Syrian people wouldn't want us to help in the fight against Assad. I could be wrong though.

YOU want to involve yourself in Syria... then YOU get your ass over there and do it. LEAVE AMERICA OUT OF IT!

WE ARE NOT THE WORLDS POLICE FORCE!!!

Last edited:
While I agree with that it hardly passes as a response to the actual Syria issue.

Well, I assumed you'd realize that Im saying it because I think its absolutely absurd for us to think about going into Syria when there is no reason to.

Of COURSE there is. If we can install a good puppet regime in Syria it will help the petrodollar.

How is having a puppet regime in Syria going to control the Petrodollar?

Forum List

Back