So I guess we've forgotten about Benghazi and now we're on unions

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

Do you not see how fast your ilk has 180ed on the subject? I thought you were going to get Obama impeached on it? At least that's what virtually every fucking thread for the last month was telling me. Was it just too hard to get anything done except mindless bitching and whining?

I still remember when they said they were going to run against Obama on gas prices :rofl:

CNN is going to have a Benghazi story update next any of the lefties here aware of that?

What if it's discovered that what really pissed off the militants was that the consulate was being used to torture captives?

Then what?

Would you be in favor of stopping the use of diplomatic outposts as bases for covert operations?

Cause that was what "Operation Ajax" and the overthrow a democratically elected Iranian government was all about..

What if the moon is really made of green cheese and NASA never told us? Oh but if your silly response did happen to be true you do know that would fall squarely on Obama right? There would be no blaming Bush for that one.:nono:

I think it was over when a poster wrote that he thought the seals had already killed Benghazi, and had dumped the body.

Interesting how the right wing trends work. Clearly they've completely given up on the whole Benghazi thing that had them all faux-raged and now they're raging about unions. It's absolutely fascinating how those people and the ones who give them their orders work. About every two weeks to a month they have a new ridiculous issue they get into a rage about before realizing the majority of us don't care and then they abandon it for their next issue in hopes of winning attention, comradeship and power in society. I truly wonder though considering how single-minded they are, from whom do they get their orders? In any case, I wonder what the next right wing trend after this whole union fracas dies down will be?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-they-fought-for-their-lives.html#post6481564

Not Forgotten...:D

tb-ted.jpg

The news reports what you want to hear. SInce you have the memories of soap dishes it's unions now.

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

if the right were as concerned when 3,000 people died in NYC because Bush decided to ignore a PDB, then I might find your position credible.

But the right wasn't.. .in fact, i don't recall anyone on the right demanding that bush/cheney be put under oath. instead they were "questioned" together, not sworn and no record was taken.

isn't that funny?

but it's not like anyone died here, right?

Well Jill Clinton had the info long before Bush did. He passed it to Bush. I sure don't recall him shutting down the country on those vague warnings either.

Guess he should be hung as well because he didn't shut the country down either.

You can bet your ass he's on his knees every night thanking God that AQ waited 8 months after he left office to do the deed. I know I sure as hell would be.

By your lights he's as responsible as Bush though in reality neither of them are.

If you wanna lay blame. Put it where it belongs. Put it on AQ, UBL and the dirtbags who flew the planes.

Thats 9-11.

Benghazi happened because that fuck in the WH and his State Department ignored warnings about additional security.

They also let four good men die and didn't send help. Men they could give a rats ass about. Hell. Barry had no problem flying to Vegas for his fundraise in the middle of the whole deal. They sure didn't need any bad publicity about AQ hence the video bs.

Kinda shows me what he's all about. Himself.

We are waiting for the Sect of State to recover so she can testify about Benghazi surly you don't have a problem with that do you? Her testimony should be interesting given some of the recent critical reports that have come out about Benghazi.

Forum List

Back