so, I guess I can go ahead and say it...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I didn't want to say anything since it wasn't a 100% go until this morning, but two weeks from now, I will officially be a college graduate.

This is the part where you ask what I'm doing now, I say I don't know, we chuckle then change the subject quickly.

Dan said:
I didn't want to say anything since it wasn't a 100% go until this morning, but two weeks from now, I will officially be a college graduate.

This is the part where you ask what I'm doing now, I say I don't know, we chuckle then change the subject quickly.

Congratulations. Its a hell of an accomplishment.

Staying in Aiken? Its a lovely town. I used to live in Charleston and grew up in Bamberg, before migrating north to Illinois.

congrats Dan.

I should of been done by now, but money and laziness have held me back. I finally have the former down and have matured enough (hopefully) to tackle the later. I should be graduating in alittle over a years time from Penn State. Hopefully i'll pull it off.

Dan said:

CONGRADULATIONS DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hail:

Dan said:

Congratulations!!!

Dan said:

Congratulations!!!!
I've been going to college on and off for ten years now, so Im still waiting to say it, can't wait... :beer:

Congratulations Dan! :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

so when's grad school start? :fifty:

Dan said:

Congratulations!!!

I've been going to college on and off for ten years now, so Im still waiting to say it, can't wait...

Tell it sister....at least i'm (almost) done exams. :clap1:

Well Daniel, this last year or so has been a bit of a go for us hasnt' it?
All I can say is,

:dance: :dance: Congratulations! :dance: :dance:

Thanks everyone, it only took me five years! :rolleyes:

Staying in Aiken? Its a lovely town. I used to live in Charleston and grew up in Bamberg, before migrating north to Illinois.

Wow, small world! I went to middle school & high school in Orangeburg. But, to answer your question, no, I'm probably not going to be around here much longer. If I did stay in SC, I probably would move to Charleston, though, it's an awesome city.

I should of been done by now, but money and laziness have held me back. I finally have the former down and have matured enough (hopefully) to tackle the later. I should be graduating in alittle over a years time from Penn State. Hopefully i'll pull it off.

Well, that's cool. Laziness certainly had a lot to do with my taking five years to graduate, honestly.

so when's grad school start?

Slow down.:tng: I'm just happy to be out of regular college for now. But it is an option.

Or his new career as a male stripper while he finds himself. LOL

Keep on dreaming, Bonnie. ;) just kiddin!

Well Daniel, this last year or so has been a bit of a go for us hasnt' it?

To say the least!

What was your major?

English. I'm only a few classes away from a Fine Arts minor, but I'd rather just finish up now, since I can.

Forum List

Back