So I gu as I got my dog now.

So the vet will have to remove the whole dew claw. Not only was it all ingrown, but it was pretty infected to. She did test positive for heart worms that’s a bummer, but the vet said she is young enough to come through it okay. She is also unhealthy from all the garbage she has been eating. The vet also found a chip, but said that this dog was neglected and by law in Texas I could get away with keeping the dog . My girl child said she wants to keep it so we shall keep it.

Found this little dog last night. I was to fucked up and thought it was some critter that lived In Texas water. Turns out, it was a little dog. Her hair was so nasty it was like a hard coat of candy, asphalt, and even a few cigarette butts. Even in my state of inebriation I could not just leave the dog. She is reallocate tiny anyway. She must be young because her teeth are really good. She is a real people dog to. Sadly, the better half had to put the clippers to her, but she looks like she will live.

View attachment 171504

She looks all scared, but she is really having a blast. Spa day on Tuesday for the dog.
Ya know what she is saying in that photo?

For not cutting that crap on my nose, I'm going to kill and eat you when you sleep

:lol:....

Glad you got her and I hope you and the Mrs. decide to keep her.

She's a cutie.

Forum List

Back