So, i got a new tattoo that says "screw you obama" check it out

The entire economic mess we're in today was started by people who were certain their business plan couldn't possibly fail ever.

Are you just going to troll me in every thread? Christ.

And by the way I've got 22 years of happy customers and the top rating in my region on angieslist. I pulled all my advertising from print and radio 5 years ago. I will have growing pains. Expand and contract but my referrals based on my previous customer base isn't going to dry up unless DC completely fucks things up. I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern.

I wasn't concerned.

Of course you weren't. Your a liberal. It's all about you.

Are you just going to troll me in every thread? Christ.

And by the way I've got 22 years of happy customers and the top rating in my region on angieslist. I pulled all my advertising from print and radio 5 years ago. I will have growing pains. Expand and contract but my referrals based on my previous customer base isn't going to dry up unless DC completely fucks things up. I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern.

I wasn't concerned.

Of course you weren't. Your a liberal. It's all about you.

I'm sure you've never voted for someone based on how you thought they might impact your company's bottom line.

Now I know a lot of you will judge me but that's ok, I won't judge you for being a judgmental prick.
I've had a lot of fun with it and its a great conversation starter. I own a construction company so its not like I have to worry about a job. It speaks to my mindset pretty good. Ima republican with a sense of humor. It took me awhile to get the design I wanted. It's just for fun so don't get too bent out of shape.

‪Thanks for the link guys‬‏ - YouTube

That's pretty funny. Enjoy your new tat...

I'm sure you've never voted for someone based on how you thought they might impact your company's bottom line.

Unlike most idiots I don't vote a straight party line. But thanks for asking.

Course not. You're old. Most have voted for FDR back in the day.

Haha, I'm not that old. Young really, by grandpa standards. I did vote for Perot though, among other non gop for local politics.

Unlike most idiots I don't vote a straight party line. But thanks for asking.

Course not. You're old. Most have voted for FDR back in the day.

Haha, I'm not that old. Young really, by grandpa standards. I did vote for Perot though, among other non gop for local politics.

Perot - the original teabagger.

I knew you prolly weren't that old, just was fucking with you. Most folks who are old enough to have voted for FDR don't know what an internet message board is. God bless em though!

Forum List

Back