So I get back from the store and find

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
...This is what I was treated to when I got back.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
FRIGGEN BLACK WIDOW EATING ANOTHER SPIDER AT YOUR FEET!!!! RAARRRR!!!!!!
:::promptly try to flee knocking self out on the door::: (not really but the thought was there.)

Sorry no pics. was too shocked to see it and squashed em with my shoe.

Pretty fortunate around here, black widows are rare. Brown recluse however are abundant and an untreated bite can eat some flesh. Nasty little buggers.

I usually leave most spiders alone but black widows, recluse and a handfull of others will find zero mercy from me.

Hell I play with little brown jumpers. :lol:

Wolf spiders are another one that creep me right out, especially when they're covered in little ones hitching a ride.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85mMGCHSCo&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Screaming Asian Guy Killing a Spider. - YouTube[/ame]

I like stories like that. Real life drama.
Don't see much of that around here.
Except maybe stromboli's chickens. And that cat that eats plastic.
And ass pennies. That's a good'n.

Pretty fortunate around here, black widows are rare. Brown recluse however are abundant and an untreated bite can eat some flesh. Nasty little buggers.

I usually leave most spiders alone but black widows, recluse and a handfull of others will find zero mercy from me.

Hell I play with little brown jumpers. :lol:

Wolf spiders are another one that creep me right out, especially when they're covered in little ones hitching a ride.
Know a guy that got bit by a Brown Recluse. he didn't bother to get it treated. What people don't realize is that the venom can stay in the system for YEARS, popping up occasinally and eating quarter size holes in em. The good news is they have found one way to neutralize the poison... Tazer. The electricity fries the chemical compounds or something.

Though in a contest, I don't know what I'd rather get bit by. Neither wins of course.

Fucking hate spiders.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
:::promptly try to flee knocking self out on the door::: (not really but the thought was there.)

You got a store?

We (my family) had one until this economy destroyed it like a black widow...

Now I just have a bunch of garages full of product.....

I got puzzles, ugly dolls and all sorts of shit for sale if anyone is looking for anything cool... Magic tricks, gags, cool lights etc.....

I have literally two garages full of product I need to sell to make space... I just think ebay is a ripoff these days...

I've been so hesitant to use ebay recently.... You really cant make any money given the fees....

Knock Knock.
Who's there?

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

No no... I just went OUT to the store and had returned.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?

That's what I do. If they stay up where they're supposed to be, I'm fine, once they come and invade my space, they're dunzo.

yeah... you get it. ;)

lol... spiders freak me out!

I was helping a friend in TX clean out their parents house.... it was just full of the greatest old stuff from the mid 1800!!!

so im going through this stuff... looking inside things... roaming around... hands in all sorts of stuff... and from the other side of the house.....i hear this warning...

Watch out for the brown recluse spiders..they will be inside stuff....and they are deadly.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:wtf:

what the fuck is a damn brown recluse spider?!?!?!?!?!?! Is she joking????

Knock Knock.
Who's there?

That's what I do. If they stay up where they're supposed to be, I'm fine, once they come and invade my space, they're dunzo.
I believe there is a proper method of arachnid disposal. It coincides with the theory that there is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

So I suggest Rockeyes, dropped from 5000 feet.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?

I could have sent you my baby frogs to eat the mess...:lol:

yeah... you get it. ;)

lol... spiders freak me out!

I was helping a friend in TX clean out their parents house.... it was just full of the greatest old stuff from the mid 1800!!!

so im going through this stuff... looking inside things... roaming around... hands in all sorts of stuff... and from the other side of the house.....i hear this warning...

Watch out for the brown recluse spiders..they will be inside stuff....and they are deadly.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:wtf:

what the fuck is a damn brown recluse spider?!?!?!?!?!?! Is she joking????

Yeah they are, their bite turns your skin a reddish brown color. It's hideousl

Forum List

Back