So I followed a USMB link/Valentine's Day idea

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
I saw this link at the top of the board for "Poesy Jewelry", and since I had never heard the term before, decided to follow it.

I ended up buying this, in silver:

heavenlytreasuresjewelry_1881_52776918

It could be a great Valentine's gift for your beloved...

Here is the item description:
This modern poesy ring is taken from Solomon's Song of Songs Chapter 2, verse 16, the most passionate declaration of love in the Bible. "My beloved is mine and I am his" (or for the men the ring will read "My beloved is mine and I am hers") is engraved around the outside of the band in a fifteenth century blackletter face. Cast by the lost wax method of ancient times in sterling silver. Available in Sterling Silver for $45 or 14K Gold for $270 -

(and on a side note, Jim, I hope the purchase via a USMB link somehow can help with ad revenue?)

Abbey Normal said:
I saw this link at the top of the board for "Poesy Jewelry", and since I had never heard the term before, decided to follow it.

This modern poesy ring is taken from Solomon's Song of Songs Chapter 2, verse 16, the most passionate declaration of love in the Bible. "My beloved is mine and I am his" (or for the men the ring will read "My beloved is mine and I am hers") is engraved around the outside of the band in a fifteenth century blackletter face. Cast by the lost wax method of ancient times in sterling silver. Available in Sterling Silver for $45 or 14K Gold for $270 -

(and on a side note, Jim, I hope the purchase via a USMB link somehow can help with ad revenue?)
Abbey, I love this! I never got a wedding band bc my husband got me a 3/4 carat engagement ring. I didn't want to spend even more money on a wedding band, since we were about to combine our finances.

After ten years, I'm starting to rethink that position. ;)

This would be a really cool wedding band.

Abbey Normal said:

Wow.. That's actually really cool... Very nice.

mom4 said:
Abbey, I love this! I never got a wedding band bc my husband got me a 3/4 carat engagement ring. I didn't want to spend even more money on a wedding band, since we were about to combine our finances.

After ten years, I'm starting to rethink that position. ;)

This would be a really cool wedding band.

I think so too. It is so unique.
They would make very cool matching wedding bands for both of you.

Forum List

Back