So I Called My Local Islamic Center &

maybe I should write down a list of questions

I think it would be interesting to find out why so many muslims not only dislike israel but hate it?

Makes sure to ask that peaceful nice man what he thinks of Hamas, Israel and Al Qaeda? Bet you will get a tap dance around those issues. Well maybe not Israel, its PC to bash Israel nowadays!

Don't forget to tell him your a Jews that strongly supports Israel, you might want to open that way and see where the conversation goes.

I encourage anyone interested in learning about any religion to visit their local house of worship.

I cant speak for atheists, or others. Only myself

So now you're proselytizing.

actsnoblemartin, if you want to go on some personal pilgrimage to coddle islam so you can feel all warm and fuzzy and politically correct about yourself, fine. But I see a lot of hypocrisy going on here. Had a board member been wanting to know so much about Christianity and was the same discovery mission for that, the atheists religion haters would be out in force denouncing it.

Why is that? It's cool get all kumbaya and group hug about the religion that's responsible for killing in cold blood more Americans than any other in our history, but not Christianity, the religion which this country was founded on?

What a load of crap. I can SMELL the fucking hypocrisy.

Why would I?

Why not? Scared? Tell them you're a Christian, and the only reason you're there is learn about islam, you're not going to convert. Do you know their "good book" commands them to CUT YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD OFF if you don't? Ya... real tolerant. And angry, you call me angry? Well sorry, I get ANGRY when religious ZEALOTS want to CUT MY FUCKIN' HEAD OFF.

They won't look at you the same if you tell them you are NOT thinking of converting. I promise you that.

Try it. Go do it.

But here in American they're 'mainstream', right? So mine was a genuine question to the muslim men that post in here. Can I as a female walk into any mosque and ask the Imam questions and be permitted to worship as the men do without any clothing or separation from the men restraints on my worshipping?

There is a men's prayer area and a women's prayer area.

Yes, you would be allow to worship with the women in their prayer area.

But, there you would need to cover your hair with a scarf as a sign of respect. :eusa_angel:

Why the separation? Why are women forced to cover their hair? Why does Allah see something that he created as sinful and not worthy of being seen in his place of worship?

As a Christian, I get to sit beside my husband at church and share the experience with him, and God doesn't care what I where or what I look like, what's important is that I'm there.
In the context of a religion, a private enterprise, why does this matter to you?

Do not Christians practice some behaviors that could be considered odd as well?

im no christian scholar, but didnt jesus command you to love not hate your enemy?

I have a set idea, of what I wanna do. I am not their to fight, argue, or be rude. I can be polite and still ask whatever I think is valuable for me.

I am going to ask about some of the versus that I find objectionable.

I believe it will be productive.

My point is not for anyone to go to a house of worship, and kiss the imam's or reverend's or rabbi's ass, but that doesnt people have to be a complete fucking asshole either.

Its called middle ground, besides diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell, without them knowing it

and speaking of scared, atleast im gonna go

edited for arrogance and stupidity

Why would I?

Why not? Scared? Tell them you're a Christian, and the only reason you're there is learn about islam, you're not going to convert. Do you know their "good book" commands them to CUT YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD OFF if you don't? Ya... real tolerant. And angry, you call me angry? Well sorry, I get ANGRY when religious ZEALOTS want to CUT MY FUCKIN' HEAD OFF.

They won't look at you the same if you tell them you are NOT thinking of converting. I promise you that.

Try it. Go do it.

Last edited:
you think im happy 3,000 americans died?
Then why are you on this big, warm and fuzzy, politically correct, islamic apology kick? You're contradicting yourself here.

and by the way, that wasnt the only terror attack in the world, till that day most americans didnt give a fuck about all the other people in the world affected by terrorism and 2nd, you really think every muslim belongs to al queda?

what do u wanna do intern them? deport them? gas them?

really....
I think islam should be approached with great trepidation and skepticism.

I was making a point, that you are a mean spirited person.

Probably not the best way to make my point, but you will never apologize for anything you do that offends anyone

your idea of dialogue is probably burning down a mosque

You just ruined the debate with that shitty comment. Thanks asshole. Talk with someone else.

But, there you would need to cover your hair with a scarf as a sign of respect. :eusa_angel:

Why the separation? Why are women forced to cover their hair? Why does Allah see something that he created as sinful and not worthy of being seen in his place of worship?

As a Christian, I get to sit beside my husband at church and share the experience with him, and God doesn't care what I where or what I look like, what's important is that I'm there.
In the context of a religion, a private enterprise, why does this matter to you?

A liberal woman defending the institutionalized sub human treatment of other women. I guess islamic religious tolerance trumps women's rights in the liberal world. :lol:

fair enough, I can respect that.

you think im happy 3,000 americans died?
Then why are you on this big, warm and fuzzy, politically correct, islamic apology kick? You're contradicting yourself here.

and by the way, that wasnt the only terror attack in the world, till that day most americans didnt give a fuck about all the other people in the world affected by terrorism and 2nd, you really think every muslim belongs to al queda?

what do u wanna do intern them? deport them? gas them?

really....
I think islam should be approached with great trepidation and skepticism.

A liberal woman defending the institutionalized sub human treatment of other women. I guess islamic religious tolerance trumps women's rights in the liberal world. :lol:
Nice deflection but not an answer.

I fail to see how separate prayer rooms for men and women penalizes either men or women.

I fail to see how separate prayer rooms for men and women penalizes either men or women.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand the implication, dear. :lol:

It doesn't surprise me that you only get bent out of shape with the practices of a religion that is not yours.

:thup:

Good for you Martin! Satisfy your curiosity if you feel the need.

But before you go getting all "rah rah" for Islam and getting sized for a new "Vest" - you need to ask the Imam the hard questions that have come up in this thread.

But here in American they're 'mainstream', right? So mine was a genuine question to the muslim men that post in here. Can I as a female walk into any mosque and ask the Imam questions and be permitted to worship as the men do without any clothing or separation from the men restraints on my worshipping?

if it bothers you, don't go.

it wasn't all that long ago that catholic women covered their heads in church.

get over it

Is a female permitted to enter the mosque and worship without any restraints? Any female?
Yes, any female is allow to enter the Mosque and ask any question she wants.

As a visitor, she is not required to cover her hair or wear any special clothes.

That really must PISS YOU GUYS off huh. Ya, you just can't WAIT to be able tell that BITCH to COVER HER FUCKIN' HAIR AND FACE, AND GET HER ASS INTO THE BACK WOMAN ROOM, SHE'S NOT ALLOWED WITH THE MEN.

Just another example of how INTOLERANT this religion is.

i can't decide if this is more ironic than it is stupid or vice versa.

i guess i'll ask my minister

It doesn't surprise me that you only get bent out of shape with the practices of a religion that is not yours.

:thup:

Why don't you tell me what practices of my religion I should be 'bent out of shape' over?

Go Ari Shafir On them!!! Hiliarious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GVocAHF8w]YouTube - TheAmazingRacist - Islam mosque[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emklnTGYIg]YouTube - Jews at Muslim Mosque[/ame]

if it bothers you, don't go.

it wasn't all that long ago that catholic women covered their heads in church.

get over it

So I'm not free to critisize women being treated as subservient? I think I am, get over it yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back