So I Called My Local Islamic Center &

Look, just go to the mosque and meet the people.

Otherwise, you could read a book on the subject and give a report.
What do you recommend something by Karen Armstrong
Actually, I like to read her books; on Islam, Judiasm, Christianity, and Middle East history.

A former Nun, who is now an agnostic, she is very fair in her historical analysis of people and cultures of the ancient monotheistic religions; Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam.

faceplant.jpg

Last edited:
told her I had some questions about some of the versus.

She was very sweet/polite, and told me questions are fine, and that I could come in whenever and ask an Imam.

I reccomend, if you have questions about islam, doing the same thing.

I also want to apologize to the boards muslims for being at times, hateful and mean spirited.

I am sorry, and dont want to hate, or dislike anyone simply based on what religion they choose

Good on you!

Grats!

Look, just go to the mosque and meet the people.

Otherwise, you could read a book on the subject and give a report.
What do you recommend something by Karen Armstrong
Actually, I like to read her books; on Islam, Judiasm, Christianity, and Middle East history.

A former Nun, who is now an agnostic, she is very fair in her historical analysis of people and cultures of the ancient monotheistic religions; Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam.
I guess she is OK if you want to read a book.
By the time I read any of her stuff, I was inoculated to it since, I had read the Quran, Sirat Rasul Allah ,Sahih Bukhari and the tafsir Ibn Kathir already and I could recognize her lies on contact .

Forum List

Back