So I bought one of those sticky spider traps...

Yeah honey, let's see you loving on one when you slip on your tie-dye nightdress and one crawls outta da neck and over your chin, post haste. And it's about 1/2 inch across.

Let's see you be all lovey-dovey fucking pagan wiccan shit then.

allie, yet again,,,,i am not nor have i ever been a wiccan....otay!!!!!

sorry spiders just dont get to me....crawling on me or not...what indoor spider is that big? none....duh!

and i have never had a spider in my toilet..

You haven't lived yet, Bones.

I saw the biggest black widow I've ever seen come from behind the tank of my toitie, when I was painting our tiny bathroom (a weird pastel green, the color of 1985). This was the only bathroom in our house, where 3 adults were living. It isn't like it was a secluded area.

And I can't even count how many I've seen in outhouses...always lift the seat to check and never sit on it, good advice and I live by it because I've seen DOZENS if not hundreds of black widows in outhouses. I don't know where you live, but we still have those here. I'm not interested in having a black widow bite my ass. You go right ahead. I'll send you flowers and perhaps some $$ for morphine as you writhe in agony at the hospital when it happens.

But I will let the little ones live, if they aren't widows or ugly looking things. I saw a tiny one today crawling between my bookcase and the front door and gave the little fucker a pass because I wasn't wearing shoes to smash him with.

I know I'll see him in the spring and he'll be about an inch long, scurrying across my kitchen floor, casting a shadow and freaking me out because I'll be sitting at my computer and think he's a mouse.

I'll kill the fucker then. Any spider big enough to cast a shadow and "scurry" is dead meat.

Also, I like jumping spiders. The weird thing is, they actually bite more often than the big wolf/house spiders do. They jump and bite...I know because my brother use to mess with spiders and jumpers were the only ones that ever hurt him.

But I like jumping spiders. They're cute, with their black and white spots, and fur, and no-web politics. I won't let the kids kill them...we don't even send them outdoors. If we find them in our covers we flip them off and if we see them in the house I'm like "LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY'LL CATCH FLIES AND BUGS!" I get downright psychotic about it. I do NOT kill jumping spiders. They work for a living. I've watched them hunt their flies, they're hilarious and they aren't interested in hanging out in places where humans roll around. They want walls, door jambs, windows, ceilings...and they stay there, stake out their territory and do their job.

Yeah honey, let's see you loving on one when you slip on your tie-dye nightdress and one crawls outta da neck and over your chin, post haste. And it's about 1/2 inch across.

Let's see you be all lovey-dovey fucking pagan wiccan shit then.

allie, yet again,,,,i am not nor have i ever been a wiccan....otay!!!!!

sorry spiders just dont get to me....crawling on me or not...what indoor spider is that big? none....duh!

and i have never had a spider in my toilet..

I call you a wiccan just to annoy you. And also because honestly, I don't care if you're wiccan or pagan, it's all the same to me. And provides endless opportunity for hilarity. On my part, anyway.

Ok, I'm sort of relieved you're a pagan and not a wiccan, because wiccan reeks of new age bullshit.

Wait..so does pagan. Were your parents pagan?

When we lived in New Mexico, in the back yard I saw one of this. The only difference from the video and the one I saw was mine was bigger and the center body was red/orange in color. It was almost double the size of the one in this picture.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU5bDKMYuDw[/ame]

Those are tarantulas, baby.

Though I don't know how you can tell the size, there's no scale to tell.

But that's what they are. I lived in NM too.

Forum List

Back