So I am really curious about how much longer do the proponents of the out of control

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Government spending think we can go without paying back what has already been borrowed as well as how do these same proponents think they will pay back what is owed?

Given how horribly upset they seem to be with the very thought of spending cuts they must have some plan as the numbers are quite clear at this point we cannot continue the spending without making drastic changes…..I do hope these Proponents understand that the changes will impact everyone not just a small segment of our society.

I'm taking any and all projections of potential budget cuts with a grain of salt. If they say 4 trillion will be cut, maybe, just maybe they'll accomplish cutting 1/4th of that, probably less.
Our political process is broken and our Gov't is broken. As a result, I see us continuing on the path of literally GOING FOR BROKE!

Many liberals have no problem with cuts...it's just what you want to cut and why is the issue. If the debt was a big problem you would see everything on the table including changing the current bush tax cuts.

I just dont see it as being fair. If this was a scale with tax cuts on one side and entitlements on the other. I don't think it's right to take some weight off of the tax cuts for the wealthy side and adding it to the poor side to even it out

Many liberals have no problem with cuts...it's just what you want to cut and why is the issue. If the debt was a big problem you would see everything on the table including changing the current bush tax cuts.

I just dont see it as being fair. If this was a scale with tax cuts on one side and entitlements on the other. I don't think it's right to take some weight off of the tax cuts for the wealthy side and adding it to the poor side to even it out

As far as I am concerned everything is on the table and I do mean everything we must find an alternative to the massive ENTITLEMENT spending you do understand that entitlements continue to grow unabated and that we cannot continue to spend that money.

Our very Nation while this sounds as an exaggeration is on the brink everyone knows it hell the rest of the world has walked away from us knowing full well we will collapse in the not to distant future because of our debt and obligations.

While the left may not "Think its Fair" has nothing to do with the facts of what is taking place........everyone is going to suffer.

Government spending think we can go without paying back what has already been borrowed as well as how do these same proponents think they will pay back what is owed?

Given how horribly upset they seem to be with the very thought of spending cuts they must have some plan as the numbers are quite clear at this point we cannot continue the spending without making drastic changes…..I do hope these Proponents understand that the changes will impact everyone not just a small segment of our society.

Just raise taxes! The people won't mind.

As far as I am concerned everything is on the table and I do mean everything we must find an alternative to the massive ENTITLEMENT spending you do understand that entitlements continue to grow unabated and that we cannot continue to spend that money.

Our very Nation while this sounds as an exaggeration is on the brink everyone knows it hell the rest of the world has walked away from us knowing full well we will collapse in the not to distant future because of our debt and obligations.

While the left may not "Think its Fair" has nothing to do with the facts of what is taking place........everyone is going to suffer.

If "everything" is on the table, then so should higher taxes. Conservatives should start asking themselves why the economy was better in the 90's when the tax rate was higher, and the spending cuts negotiated by the Clinton executive branch and the Republican legislature didn't manage to harm specific segments of society, such as some of those proposed now would.

Maybe you should ask those who advocated for extending the unfunded Bush era tax cuts?

In my opinion, anyone who still votes for the 2 popular parties doesn't take wild out of control spending seriously. They just want their version of it.

I've been alive 25 years, every year of that the crazy spending increased from the crazy spending the year before. 100% entirely inconsequential which party holds Congress or the Oval Office.

If "everything" is on the table, then so should higher taxes. Conservatives should start asking themselves why the economy was better in the 90's when the tax rate was higher, and the spending cuts negotiated by the Clinton executive branch and the Republican legislature didn't manage to harm specific segments of society, such as some of those proposed now would.

Cutting the bush tax cuts would give you $800 billion, OVER 10 YEARS. I had a post where Bill Whittle/Iowahawk laid out what it would take to pay for 1 year of the federal budget Turns out that you would have to basically tax any income over $250k at 100% just to cover 1/3 of the years spending.

In my opinion, anyone who still votes for the 2 popular parties doesn't take wild out of control spending seriously. They just want their version of it.

I've been alive 25 years, every year of that the crazy spending increased from the crazy spending the year before. 100% entirely inconsequential which party holds Congress or the Oval Office.

I agree completely I'm just amazed at the thought that this is some sort of big get even by one party or the other or its some sort of game.

BOTH PARTY'S are guilty of this BOTH PARTY'S share in the guilt.
Its not an either or issue however in the course of trying to remedy this cluster (&*^% we now have one party doing their damnedest to block all attempts at bringing this back under control under the guise of its not FAIR or this isn't equal to that the list is endless.

What these asshats that are blocking the attempts to clean it up fail to understand is that they are killing themselves as well as the rest of the nation in the process.

Got new's news for you tool's EVERYONE is going to pay for this.

Forum List

Back