So I am "off the scale" while the rest of you all "could start your own religion"

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
When I looked on the right side, on my posts it's red and says "off the scale" while the rest of you all are green and says you "could successfully start your own religion"

So this means what exactly? you fucking degenerate freaks
:clap2:

Hillary-fake-smile.jpg

Last edited:
It means you have been negged into oblivion for posting dumb ass shit. I mean imagine, even truthmatters and Rdean have positive numbers.

Meh, I wouldn't take it personally. This whole 'rep' system tends to say more to me about the rep sender than it does about the rep receiver.

Meh, I wouldn't take it personally. This whole 'rep' system tends to say more to me about the rep sender than it does about the rep receiver.
I take great pride in my red, don't worry. I wouldn't feel too proud to be acknowledged by these people here, and I myself never bother with the reps.

Oh, you have a splat already. That didn't take long.

The maximum number of splats is 4. How soon till you get there, I wonder. Given your attitude, it should be soon

Really? seems to me the rep system tends to be fairly accurate.

But then, what do you expect with the market determining good posts.

Really? seems to me the rep system tends to be fairly accurate.

But then, what do you expect with the market determining good posts.

Not a complete analysis imo. It doesn't cost anything to rep someone. Now if we had to first pay a fee in order to send reps you'd begin to start seeing market mechanisms at work.

Not cool to whine about rep. Sunni Man used to be red, ask him how he turned it around. That is, if you even care.

Forum List

Back