So, how was work today?

I woke up sick. Groggy throat, runny nose, stuffed head and had to cover the morning shift at Starbucks. It was an extremely busy day because of the weather and today I've been feeling like shit.

My day was phenomenal. 80 degrees, work was excellent, had a good lunch with friends.

I try to always be in a good mood. I wake up and have two choices; good mood or bad mood.

Why in the world would anyone pick a bad mood?

Not bad.

Only had one meeting, did a bunch of reading, talked to several people on the phone, and worked on a proposal because I am having to put up with a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit regarding travel.

Tomorrow is take your son/daughter to work day, so I'm taking my son but I'll go in late since festivities don't start until 10am, and as much as he says he's interested in what I do, he'll be bored in 15 minutes.

My day was phenomenal. 80 degrees, work was excellent, had a good lunch with friends.

I try to always be in a good mood. I wake up and have two choices; good mood or bad mood.

:eusa_clap:

Happiness is a choice.

:eusa_clap:

Happiness is a choice.

Absolutely!

:)

I choose to be happy and basically in love with life everyday. Why would anyone choose anything else?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back