Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Since the left wing has no problem that I have seen with
Cap and trade,
Health care regulation
Acorn becoming part of the government
A line item in the stimulus package - under the heading "neighborhood stabilization activities" - sets aside $4.19 billion for low-income advocacy groups such as ACORN.
Tarp spending
Bail outs and
neo-facsim .
I want to know how much government is to much and what is a fair federal tax rate for a family of 3 making 50,000 dollars a year?

What shouldn't the Government do for people ?

Thanks?

Since the left wing has no problem that I have seen with
Cap and trade,
Health care regulation
Acorn becoming part of the government
A line item in the stimulus package - under the heading "neighborhood stabilization activities" - sets aside $4.19 billion for low-income advocacy groups such as ACORN.
Tarp spending
Bail outs and
neo-facsim .
I want to know how much government is to much and what is a fair federal tax rate for a family of 3 making 50,000 dollars a year?

What shouldn't the Government do for people ?

Thanks?

no end in sight, demos love to be slaves

See, I feel like that is a silly question. There is no doubt such a concept as "too much government" exists but that only exists as a function of how representative said government is to the people it is meant to represent. The boundaries that government may take are only should only be a function of how representative, responsive, and transparent it is towards the people it is meant to represent. There is no 'absolute value' of "big government"- a government that is extremely representative, responsive, and transparent can be extremely 'bigger' than one that is not. That isn't to say that that can change with a simple election- represetnativeness, responsiveness, and transparency can only increase with increased struggle and pressure from the populance; not from slogans and propaganda.

If the government has the power of life and death over you the government is too big.

As long as the death penalty exists the government is too big.

If the government has the power of life and death over you the government is too big.

As long as the death penalty exists the government is too big.

ahh..so you oppose the heathcare scam as well, glad to see it

Wrong...medicare for instance doesn't give the government the power of life or death over you and neither would health care reform.

Wrong...doesn't give the government the power of life or death over you and neither would health care reform.

yes it does as that is exactly what doctors deal in, life and death, you ignorant fuck

Governments should be the size of condoms. Big enough to do the job, but not so big that people can go around bragging about how big they have to be to suit someone's ego, yet not so small as to be absolutely useless.

How about we start dismantling government one piece at a time until we miss it.

That's a brilliant idea.

Except for the fact that different people will miss different things.

Since I never fly I won't miss the part of the government that keeps our commercial airfleet flying.

Since I don't have much cash in the bank I won't miss FDIC.

Since I don't have young children I won't miss Head Start.

Since nobody is invading my home I won't miss the military.

There's all kinds of things my government does that don't help me, much.

Let's start with those first, okay?

Forum List

Back