Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 11-16

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 17-22

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MORE than 23

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Used to own a shotgun, but am seriously considering getting a small one for home.

"Listen sister load your pistol, world's gone wild"
Doro Pesch

Bonnie said:
Used to own a shotgun, but am seriously considering getting a small one for home.

"Listen sister load your pistol, world's gone wild"
Doro Pesch
Don't make it too small, Bonnie. If you must shoot you want to stop them, not piss em off.

Mr. P said:
Don't make it too small, Bonnie. If you must shoot you want to stop them, not piss em off.

Good advice. Might I suggest a 9mm. The smaller of the two pistols in my picture is a 9. But, it's loaded with "hollow points". Guaranteed to mess up your day.

Mr. P said:
Anything .22 cal or larger, rifle or handgun that accepts ammunition composed of lead, brass, steel, gunpowder, or any combination thereof.

sigh...ok, then we have none... :(
Tim wants to take up deer hunting just so he has an excuse (ok fine, my permission) to buy a gun. But he would have to keep it locked up in a gun safe, because i plan on starting a daycare this year, and cannot have a gun in the home without it being locked in a gunsafe, in a separate room from the children.

fuzzykitten99 said:
sigh...ok, then we have none... :(
Tim wants to take up deer hunting just so he has an excuse (ok fine, my permission) to buy a gun. But he would have to keep it locked up in a gun safe, because i plan on starting a daycare this year, and cannot have a gun in the home without it being locked in a gunsafe, in a separate room from the children.

Homecare. :blowup: :firing:

:laugh:

Pale Rider said:
Good advice. Might I suggest a 9mm. The smaller of the two pistols in my picture is a 9. But, it's loaded with "hollow points". Guaranteed to mess up your day.
A 9mm loaded with HP would be a nice choice.

Forum List

Back