So How Exactly Is Obama Fucking Over America Again?

Bush and Cheney never served in the military and started two unfunded wars.

Obama can run the economy just fine. Mitt would load it down with debt, cut benefits and then sell us to the highest bidder.

You don't consider the National Guard part of the military?
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Guard of the United States is a joint reserve component of the United States Army and the United States Air Force and maintains two subcomponents: the Army National Guard of the United States for the Army[2] and the Air Force's Air National Guard of the United States.[2]

Dumb ass

Hey DumbFuck, read the rest of the thread, and maybe you won't look like a dumb fuck when you try to gotcha me on a point that I'd already addressed like four posts ago.

Holy shit you suck at life.

why should I read an entire thread when I am commenting on 1 thing you said, dumb ass?

You claimed Bush never served in the military, when he served in the National Guard, which is PART OF THE MILITARY.

Dumb ass.

You claimed Bush never served in the military, when he served in the National Guard, which is PART OF THE MILITARY.

Back in the (Viet Nam) day, the National Guard was where you went when you didn't have the balls to go to Viet Nam.

Is that what you are saying? That Bush served in the Guard to avoid service in Viet Nam?
If so, I agree.

Cheney didn't even fuk with the Guard. He went straight for the mutiple deferrments.

These guys are your idea of military heros? Fuk that.

And before you get your panties in a wad, no I didn't go into the service. I won the lottery.
Draft lottery that is. Back in the day.

You don't consider the National Guard part of the military?
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumb ass

Hey DumbFuck, read the rest of the thread, and maybe you won't look like a dumb fuck when you try to gotcha me on a point that I'd already addressed like four posts ago.

Holy shit you suck at life.

why should I read an entire thread when I am commenting on 1 thing you said, dumb ass?

Dumb ass.

Yes, but you see, DumbFuck, when you engage in conversational threads, there is a timeline you can follow, because again, I already addressed the reasoning behind what I said, which I still stand behind. Sure, the NG is certainly in the armed forces technically. But like Zeke so perfectly put it: he joined it to avoid going to Vietnam. He's a chickenhawk, and so is Cheney, and that's my real point.

Also, how'd that threat report ever work out for you, ConservaDipshitFuckMouth?

Forum List

Back