So, how do I describe myself...

JaredHM420

Rookie
May 24, 2012
I'm a 21-year-old college student, who believes in the free market, the legalization of marijuana (if my screen name didn't hint to that), and of course, my name is Jared.

Hey!

So, how do I describe myself...

How often do you ask your self questions that you do not know the answer to?

Welcome to the party.

Regulated and taxed like beer booze and cigs?

Giving the govt more money to waste and more control?

Giving them more control over pot?
Heck they lock you up and take your property now for it.
They would still be doing that, only it would be a federal tax beef for having weeds that aren't tax stamped. You kidding?

No I am not kidding.
Ohh yeah you could still break the laws around pot.
People still make illegal/untaxed liquer, and some would still raise untaxed pot.

sheesh.

Giving them more control over pot?
Heck they lock you up and take your property now for it.
They would still be doing that, only it would be a federal tax beef for having weeds that aren't tax stamped. You kidding?

No I am not kidding.
Ohh yeah you could still break the laws around pot.
People still make illegal/untaxed liquer, and some would still raise untaxed pot.

sheesh.
And yet, you want more tax revenue for the government for some reason, thereby giving it more power and control. Illegal weed would be a federal beef instead of the state/local one it is now in some places.

Plus the storebought weed would be regulated, only have a certain amount of active ingredients, wouldnt be what they call 'good stuff' thereby encouraging grow your own.

I'm a 21-year-old college student, who believes in the free market, the legalization of marijuana (if my screen name didn't hint to that), and of course, my name is Jared.

Hey!
welcome
who doesnt believe in the free market?

So your big goal in life is better access to drugs? School is expensive save money.

Hey!
Welcome to USMB, JaredHM420. Hope you enjoy the boards. Pot is dangerous for young boys. It stops their sexual maturation cold. On everyone, inhaling marijuana impairs cognitive thinking, and after 10 years, its users experience 70% impairment of decision-making including the thinking that none of the dangers of cannabis apply in the slightest to their cognitive impairment.

None of us here will mean anything to you even in the smallest way when your 10 years is up, and I imagine it is approaching.

Sorry to lose your acquaintance, ahead of time...I've already lost so many. :lmao:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back