So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

The 2009 stimulus bill absolutely saved the economy from becoming worse.

Sure, government deficit spending boosts the economy.
So what did we get for Obama's $9.3 trillion in added debt?
Oh, yeah, the weakest recovery since WWII. Great job, morons.

Sorry, dude. I'm going to believe the 98% of economists who agree with me (which includes conservative economists). Not your unsophisticated dishonest Repug goober ass.

I'm going to believe the 98% of economists who agree with me

Economists who agree that government spending boosts GDP? Well, duh. Did you think I disagreed? Idjit.
Now the question is, did you get anything useful from the government spending?

I guess you struggle with reading comprehension. Let's try again:

Among those who responded, 36 agreed that the stimulus bill had lowered the unemployment rate, while one disagreed.

Lowering the unemployment rate is not "useful"??

And trust me....your Repug butt buddy Ray from Cleveland would not agree that government spending boosts GDP. Government doesn't do anything useful according to idiots like him, unless it's destroying itself.

You need to renounce these Repug dullards, you're smarter than they are (a little anyway). Too bad you still struggle with intellectual honesty.

We could hire a million grads with ethnic studies degrees, pay them each $100,000 a year, give them each a tablespoon and have them work building new infrastructure. Would their $100 billion in salary expense be a good use of our tax dollars?

It would reduce unemployment. Does that make it a useful investment?

Dude, you're desperate. Stop humiliating yourself.

I know, trying to teach you something.......pointless.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

Both sides use Gerrymandering you dishonor a hole!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry, dude. I'm going to believe the 98% of economists who agree with me (which includes conservative economists). Not your unsophisticated dishonest Repug goober ass.

Economists who agree that government spending boosts GDP? Well, duh. Did you think I disagreed? Idjit.

Among those who responded, 36 agreed that the stimulus bill had lowered the unemployment rate, while one disagreed.

And trust me....your Repug butt buddy Ray from Cleveland would not agree that government spending boosts GDP. Government doesn't do anything useful according to idiots like him, unless it's destroying itself.

You need to renounce these Repug dullards, you're smarter than they are (a little anyway). Too bad you still struggle with intellectual honesty.

We could hire a million grads with ethnic studies degrees, pay them each $100,000 a year, give them each a tablespoon and have them work building new infrastructure. Would their $100 billion in salary expense be a good use of our tax dollars?

Why hire anyone if employment is meaningless and useless? You're not making any sense and you know it. We might as well have 100% unemployment, according to you.

And, like I already told you...those 98% of economists who agree with me know much more than you do.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

Both sides use Gerrymandering you dishonor a hole!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are a dishonor a hole!! Not me!!

What the fuck is a "dishonor a hole"??

Repugs have taken gerrymandering to a whole new level in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Which is why the courts in both states have ordered that the district maps be re-drawn in both states. And Repugs are going to lose several House seats in both states as a result.

No, it's just that commie care is unaffordable. I can't afford $1,000 a month for bare minimum coverage. That's a house payment; two house payments if they are small houses.

Hey dishonest Repug troll, you never answered my questions. Let's try again....

So if ObamaCare is "Commie Care", then why does the PRIVATE health care industry want it to exist???

Why do you whine about "Commie Care", when you admire a Communist like Putin?? The irony obviously escapes your idiot, unsophisticated Repug ass.

You know, you're worse than Joe. What is it with you leftists where I answer your question, and you keep on asking it 50 times afterwards?

Still no answer, dullard. Your shit is weak. I would have much more respect for you if you simply admitted that your are a Repug hypocrite that is full of shit.

Talking with you and Joe is like having a discussion with the mentally retarded. You ask a question, I answer it, and you keep asking the same question over and over again.

If you really want an answer to your question, scroll up and find where I answered it. Asking me to repeat myself over and over again because you don't have any comprehension skills is a waste of my time.

Sorry, goober. I missed your answer. Please answer again...

So if ObamaCare is "Commie Care", then why does the PRIVATE health care industry want it to exist???

Why do you whine about "Commie Care", when you admire a Communist like Putin?? The irony obviously escapes your idiot, unsophisticated Repug ass.

Well if you want the answer, scroll up and find it. I've about had it with your childish repetitive insults and you are now on ignore. Say what you want to me because I won't see your replies. I gave you a shot because you were a newbie, but your time is up, and knowing this forum, it won't be long before more people follow my lead and you can then sit here and debate with yourself. Good bye.

Why hire anyone if employment is meaningless and useless? You're not making any sense and you know it. We might as well have 100% unemployment, according to you.

And, like I already told you...those 98% of economists who agree with me know much more than you do.

Why hire anyone if employment is meaningless and useless?

Who said employment is meaningless?

Employees hired by private, profit driven businesses have to produce more value than they are paid or the business will lose money and eventually go out of business.

Employees hired by government don't need to produce value because their salary isn't derived from profitable activity.

And, like I already told you...those 98% of economists who agree with me

Just for fun, if you can, show where I disagreed with 98% of economists. Be as specific as you can.

Employees hired by private, profit driven businesses have to produce more value than they are paid or the business will lose money and eventually go out of business.

Employees hired by government don't need to produce value because their salary isn't derived from profitable activity.

Just for fun, if you can, show where I disagreed with 98% of economists. Be as specific as you can.

Yet you acknowledge that Obama's stimulus bill increased GDP growth. GDP is how we measure economic growth. So you lose again.

You're trying to imply that Obama's stimulus didn't help with the recovery. Even though you now say you agree with the 98% of economists who say it helped lower unemployment. You're just trying to muddy the waters like a dishonest little shit. Whatever.

Hey dishonest Repug troll, you never answered my questions. Let's try again....

You know, you're worse than Joe. What is it with you leftists where I answer your question, and you keep on asking it 50 times afterwards?

Still no answer, dullard. Your shit is weak. I would have much more respect for you if you simply admitted that your are a Repug hypocrite that is full of shit.

Talking with you and Joe is like having a discussion with the mentally retarded. You ask a question, I answer it, and you keep asking the same question over and over again.

If you really want an answer to your question, scroll up and find where I answered it. Asking me to repeat myself over and over again because you don't have any comprehension skills is a waste of my time.

Sorry, goober. I missed your answer. Please answer again...

Well if you want the answer, scroll up and find it. I've about had it with your childish repetitive insults and you are now on ignore. Say what you want to me because I won't see your replies. I gave you a shot because you were a newbie, but your time is up, and knowing this forum, it won't be long before more people follow my lead and you can then sit here and debate with yourself. Good bye.

A Repug infant constantly crying about "Commie Care" thinks he's an adult. Fucking priceless.

You didn't answer my questions and you know it. Why? Because you have no answer for your hypocrisy and I own your worthless ass, that's why.

Let's try yet again, unsophisticated Repug goober...

Why do you whine about "Commie Care", when you admire a Communist like Putin??

Yet you acknowledge that Obama's stimulus bill increased GDP growth. GDP is how we measure economic growth. So you lose again.

You're trying to imply that Obama's stimulus didn't help with the recovery. Even though you now say you agree with the 98% of economists who say it helped lower unemployment. You're just trying to muddy the waters like a dishonest little shit. Whatever.

Yet you acknowledge that Obama's stimulus bill increased GDP growth.

How many times can I tell you government spending increases GDP?
It's in the fucking formula.

A country's gross domestic product can be calculated using the following formula: GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

Read more: Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Gross Domestic Product - GDP
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

You're trying to imply that Obama's stimulus didn't help with the recovery.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying, very clearly, the recession ended in June 2009,
Obama's wasteful spending after June 2009 didn't save us from a depression.

Even though you now say you agree with the 98% of economists who say it helped lower unemployment.

You can waste plenty of money and reduce unemployment while still not accomplishing anything useful.

I could quote the classic line about "paying people to dig holes in the ground and then fill them up", but
it's clear your economic education is lacking.

Forum List

Back