So how are those predictions panning out there?

i quoted what the scientist said who was mentioned in the memo, heffner was in cc.
his name was wrong and he had some enlightening stuff to say.

the source of the info were not the two aforementioned people.

read the memo, read the response, too.

refrain from reading denier-blogs, you are as ridiculous as alarmists.

if you read them, understand them before posting them, or get laughed at.

Oh but I did read the memo. It is actually unclear who Moynihan got his information from but the memo implies it came from the aformentioned men. Heffners response

"The more I get into this, the more I find two classes of doom-sayers, with, of course, the silent majority in between," he wrote. "One group says we will turn into snow-tripping mastodons because of the atmospheric dust and the other says we will have to grow gills to survive the increased ocean level due to the temperature rise."

is an accurate description of what we have today. All these decades and billions of dollars later.

so what we have here is one politician writing a memo to another politician, trying to get attention.

now, after you have finally read the relevant document, congrats, you can see what one scientist thought about the subject matter. scientist, not pr agent, not politician, not blogger, not shill.

score one for science.

And that my good man was exactly my point. After all theeeeese years we have progressed not one iota. That is a joke, as was the tone of the original posting.
Look at the joke that is AGW.

Oh but I did read the memo. It is actually unclear who Moynihan got his information from but the memo implies it came from the aformentioned men. Heffners response

"The more I get into this, the more I find two classes of doom-sayers, with, of course, the silent majority in between," he wrote. "One group says we will turn into snow-tripping mastodons because of the atmospheric dust and the other says we will have to grow gills to survive the increased ocean level due to the temperature rise."

is an accurate description of what we have today. All these decades and billions of dollars later.

so what we have here is one politician writing a memo to another politician, trying to get attention.

now, after you have finally read the relevant document, congrats, you can see what one scientist thought about the subject matter. scientist, not pr agent, not politician, not blogger, not shill.

score one for science.

And that my good man was exactly my point. After all theeeeese years we have progressed not one iota. That is a joke, as was the tone of the original posting.

your jokes suck, and your back pedaling fails. this is not the first time. so you get no quarter.

score one for science.

your jokes suck, and your back pedaling fails. this is not the first time. so you get no quarter.

Sorry dood, but it is not my joke, the joke is the AGW cultists. Nor do I see where I backpeddaled (it's one word there pal). I admitted that while I was laughing I made a mistake in who actually wrote the aformentioned memo, but all of my comments stand.
You just don't like being laughed at.....sorry but your cause is laughable:lol:

Sorry dood, but it is not my joke, the joke is the AGW cultists. Nor do I see where I backpeddaled (it's one word there pal). I admitted that while I was laughing I made a mistake in who actually wrote the aformentioned memo, but all of my comments stand.

you are now reduced to flailing & failing. don't hand out advice on grammar, orthography, decency, self-awareness, logic and basically anything, until you have at least a basic understanding of these topics.

and now, go find another ridiculous blog entry to regurgitate onto his board, zealot.

you are now reduced to flailing & failing. don't hand out advice on grammar, orthography, decency, self-awareness, logic and basically anything, until you have at least a basic understanding of these topics.

and now, go find another ridiculous blog entry to regurgitate onto his board, zealot.

Ah yes the ultimate fail. Zealot. Right. Here's your definition of backpeddle.

The Eggcorn Database backpeddle

you have been served. realize it. learn from it. don't come back for more.

:lol:

you have been served. realize it. learn from it. don't come back for more.

:lol::lol::lol:

Very good. Not a single name as to who made that prediction.

The scientific consensus on that subject for that time was actually written in an article published by the PNAS in 1975, in which they concluded that at that time, they simply did not know enough about the forcings in climate to make accurate predictions.

In fact, Dr. Hansen's predictions made in 1988 were pretty accurate until 2000. Then the warming accelerated ahead of the predictions, particularly in the Arctic.

Not to get too picky here, but the climate declined according to the IPCC betweem 2001 and 2010.

This made the predictiohns of Hansen wrong. The Global Climate tracked most accurately with the predictions for Scenario C while the Global Concentrations of CO2 increased by 44%, this according to Chris.

trend-1.png

Forum List

Back