So how about that Vick fella?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
The tragedy of the once-highest paid NFL player continues …

The AP reports that gunfire disrupted the wee hours of Mike Vick’s 30th birthday party last week. No, the onetime dogfighting ‘heavyweight’ did not pull the trigger nor receive the bullet; however, the fiasco occurred just outside the Virginia Beach nightclub hosting the soiree, and police identified the wounded man as a co-defendant in Vick’s dogfighting case.

CBS adds that, according to Vick’s attorney, #7 wasn’t present at the nightclub when the bullets started flying. Plus, Vick and his brother Marcus apparently hadn’t even invited the victim, who had “crashed the party” and insulted its hosts.

Michael Vick Just Can’t Avoid Trouble - Kevin Mack - Bring Back Grossman - True/Slant

Predictions?

You can take the brother out of the <insert racist idiom> but you can't take the <repeat racist idiom> out of the brother. :lol:

Tell a man he's special, throw millions of dollars at him, scream his name whenever he shows up, forgive him for a felony, and expect what?

I don't think this is racial. It's human behavior 101.

The tragedy of the once-highest paid NFL player continues …

The AP reports that gunfire disrupted the wee hours of Mike Vick’s 30th birthday party last week. No, the onetime dogfighting ‘heavyweight’ did not pull the trigger nor receive the bullet; however, the fiasco occurred just outside the Virginia Beach nightclub hosting the soiree, and police identified the wounded man as a co-defendant in Vick’s dogfighting case.

CBS adds that, according to Vick’s attorney, #7 wasn’t present at the nightclub when the bullets started flying. Plus, Vick and his brother Marcus apparently hadn’t even invited the victim, who had “crashed the party” and insulted its hosts.

Michael Vick Just Can’t Avoid Trouble - Kevin Mack - Bring Back Grossman - True/Slant

Predictions?

On the surface it appears Mr. Mexico had nothing to do with this shooting.

If that remains the case then nothing will happen to him.

A person familiar with the team's thinking says the Philadelphia Eagles are strongly considering releasing Michael Vick.

The person says the team might cut Vick no matter what police conclude during their investigation of a shooting that followed the quarterback's birthday celebration in Virginia Beach last week. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

Vick has said he had nothing to do with the shooting. He also said he reported the incident to the Eagles and to the NFL. Commissioner Roger Goodell told the former Atlanta Falcons star after reinstating him last season that his margin for error was"extremely limited."

AP Source: Eagles May Cut Vick - New Jersey 101.5 FM

Hmmmm. The "anonymous source" is probably paranoid about Vick's associations. Can't really blame him/her.

There's zero evidence this had anything to do with Vick, but let's just convict him of this crime anyway.

o right but he did violate parole now didnt he...hanging out with felons...but continue to make excuses for the sadistic man.....

Paulie - no one is saying he is guilty of a crime. He just may lose his job. Not unlike millions of Americans out there, for no fault of their own. "With great power, comes great responsibility" In another field like teaching or law enforcement, he would have been unemployable. Even if he was "good at his job".

Vuck Fick.

o right but he did violate parole now didnt he...hanging out with felons...but continue to make excuses for the sadistic man.....

So the UNINVITED felon crashes the party and shoots someone, or gets shot, or whatever the fuck happened to the guy, and that means Vick is "hanging out with felons"?

Someone show me where Vick broke the law, and I'll be more than happy to come to the conclusion that he doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt from here on out, and should also be permanently banned from football, as well thrown back in jail.

Last edited:
Eye witness accounts say that Vick demanded that Quanis leave the party, and then some incident happened where some birthday cake was splashed onto Vick's face, and Vick kept his cool and left the situation.

It was his brother Marcus who apparently got angry about it.

This really all that is known, besides Vick leaving a few minutes before the shooting.

So an asshole comes and tries to disturb Vick's otherwise legal and appropriate good time, gets shot because of it, and this somehow means Vick broke the law?

This why the US justice system is so fucked up. There will never be a successful "innocent until proven guilty" system, because people's feelings cloud their judgement.

Nothing about this case points to any wrongdoing on the part of Vick.

I'll wait for more facts before I come to any conclusions. It's a shame that some of you can't.

So the UNINVITED felon crashes the party and shoots someone, or gets shot, or whatever the fuck happened to the guy, and that means Vick is "hanging out with felons"?

Someone show me where Vick broke the law, and I'll be more than happy to come to the conclusion that he doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt from here on out, and should also be permanently banned from football, as well thrown back in jail.

:lol:

Ever the optimist there Paulie, believing that reasonableness can win the minds of those whose hearts have already decided. :D

yeah, I should digress.

It's lonely on my side, I'll jump over to the other side where the ****** is always guilty :D

yeah, I should digress.

It's lonely on my side, I'll jump over to the other side where the ****** is always guilty :D

funny, but...

I'm going to go ahead and assume his niggerness has nothing to do with it and it's all about the fact that he tortured animals. To some people that's the worst, most evil crime anyone can commit.

yeah, I should digress.

funny, but...

I'm going to go ahead and assume his niggerness has nothing to do with it and it's all about the fact that he tortured animals. To some people that's the worst, most evil crime anyone can commit.

His niggerness will always have something to do with it. Although some ******* do get forgiven after much worse cases. Like Kobe. And Michael Jackson. People still worship MJ.

Consentual affairs and possible rapes of young women...OK.

Inappropriate relationships with young boys...OK.

Killing dogs...NO WAY.

Yup,

However, bones was one of the few here (along with me) that expressed disgust over the Jackson worship after he died.

Forum List

Back