So hogg winds up in a video clear across the nation in another video

How often do you find yourself on tv for an argument over leaving your surf board on the garbage can?
TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio
Claiming some of the students on tv after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency

5:04 PM - Feb 20, 2018

Not nearly as disgusting as if it turned out to be true.
Considering the corruption of media and the egos of those who refuse to dispute that, this is not that far-fetched.

How often do you find yourself on tv for an argument over leaving your surf board on the garbage can?
TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio
Claiming some of the students on tv after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency

Considering the corruption of media and the egos of those who refuse to dispute that, this is not that far-fetched.

Considering the history of right wing lies, anything you might say can be assumed to be crap. It's disgusting the way you trumpbots are attacking the survivors of that tragedy.

You’re an intellectually-challenged pussy non-debating sheep.
You don’t have the intellect to rebut.
Ego-driven phony.
Kiss my ass
Right-Wing Media Uses Parkland Shooting as Conspiracy Fodder
Source: MSN/NY Times

The teenagers of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., who a week ago lost 17 of their classmates and school staff members in a mass shooting, have emerged as passionate advocates for reform, speaking openly of their anger in the hope of forcing a reckoning on guns.

But in certain right-wing corners of the web — and, increasingly, from more mainstream voices like Rush Limbaugh and a commentator on CNN — the students are being portrayed not as grief-ridden survivors but as pawns and conspiracists intent on exploiting a tragedy to undermine the nation’s laws.

In these baseless accounts, which by Tuesday had spread rapidly on social media, the students are described as “crisis actors,” who travel to the sites of shootings to instigate fury against guns. Or they are called F.B.I. plants, defending the bureau for its failure to catch the shooter. They have been portrayed as puppets being coached and manipulated by the Democratic Party, gun control activists, the so-called antifa movement and the left-wing billionaire George Soros.

The theories are far-fetched. But they are finding a broad and prominent audience online. On Tuesday, the president’s son Donald J. Trump Jr. liked a pair of tweets that accused David Hogg, a 17-year-old who is among the most outspoken of the Parkland students, of criticizing the Trump administration in an effort to protect his father, whom Mr. Hogg has described as a retired F.B.I. agent.

Read more: Right-Wing Media Uses Parkland Shooting as Conspiracy Fodder

While I think that the paid social media trolls and sock puppets have been around prior to the 2016 election, I think the big change is the brazen willingness of Republicans and most notably Trump to embrace and amplify what was once considered fringe conspiracy theories. The way it worked in the past was that the establishment Republican maintained plausible deniability while the Sean Hannity's, Rush Limbaughs and Alex Jones of the world did the dirty work of pushing racism and conspiracy theories. Indeed, even they would hide their racism with the use of code words and racially charged language.

However, with Trump, you have this feedback loop where Trump himself enthusiastically regurgitates the crazyiest fringe conspiracies. Indeed, as was shown during the 2016 election, Trump's campaign often seemed to be prescient in their ability to anticipate conspiracies or leaks of documents on Wikileaks. Today, Fox will push a RW lie or talking point, then Trump will happily repeat it, which Trump will then cite as validation of his statements.

Compare this to 2008 when John McCain would at least go through the motions of admonishing his supporters not to say that President Obama was a terrorist even as the RW media pushed such conspiracies and lies. Likewise, Romney would play along with the establishment model of letting the RW media apparatus do the dirty work.

Ego-driven phony.
Kiss My ass GIMP

FACT CHECK: Were News Stories About the Florida Mass Shooting ...
FACT CHECK: Were News Stories About the Florida Mass Shooting Posted Days Before It Happened?
Claim: News stories about a mass shooting at a Florida high school were timestamped days earlier than 14 February 2018, which prove that the mass shooting was...
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: FALSE
Feedback
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting ...
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivor
3 hours ago - On 20 February 2018, as a group of students from the Parkland, Florida mass shooting attack traveled to their state capitol to lobby for tighter gun safety measures, far right conspiracy blogs pushed .... FACT CHECK: Did a Candy Company Put Out an Edible Pod After the 'Tide Pod Challenge' Controversy?
FACT CHECK: Was Parkland Student Chris Williams Shot While ...
FACT CHECK: Was Parkland Student Chris Williams Shot While Saving Classmates?
Claim: Image depicts high school senior Chris Williams, shot nine times while protecting fellow students, leaving him in critical condition.
Feedback
Parkland shooting survivors are being smeared as 'crisis actors' and ...
Parkland shooting survivors are being smeared as ‘crisis actors’ and it’s going viral
12 hours ago - Conspiracy theories claiming that the students who survived the mass shooting in Parkland, Florida last week are “crisis actors” have spread like wildfire across ... The social media giant has rolled out a fact-checking tool, tightened advertising rules in an effort to combat clickbait, and admitted its role in ...
A lawmaker's aide called school-shooting survivors 'actors.' Within ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-lawmakers-aide-called-school-shooting-survivors-...
5 hours ago - The students are survivors of a mass shooting at the Parkland, Fla., school Wednesday that left 17 people dead and dozens of others wounded. In their interview, Gonzalez and Hogg called for disbanding the NRA and for stricter gun-control laws. “The fact that you were in power for so long, that you had so ...
Florida Legislator's Aide Is Fired After He Calls Parkland Students ...

• Banned
My my how thin skinned the left is
Hogg is obviously in 2 videos
One cuz someone kicked sand in his face
These are facts
They’re irrefutable
So the left high jacks the thread into something they feel more comfortable with
Typical

TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio

Considering the history of right wing lies, anything you might say can be assumed to be crap. It's disgusting the way you trumpbots are attacking the survivors of that tragedy.

28378599_10156309658822089_8844312802289916281_n.jpg

Ego-driven phony.
Kiss My ass GIMP

FACT CHECK: Were News Stories About the Florida Mass Shooting ...
FACT CHECK: Were News Stories About the Florida Mass Shooting Posted Days Before It Happened?
Claim: News stories about a mass shooting at a Florida high school were timestamped days earlier than 14 February 2018, which prove that the mass shooting was...
Feedback
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting ...
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivor
3 hours ago - On 20 February 2018, as a group of students from the Parkland, Florida mass shooting attack traveled to their state capitol to lobby for tighter gun safety measures, far right conspiracy blogs pushed .... FACT CHECK: Did a Candy Company Put Out an Edible Pod After the 'Tide Pod Challenge' Controversy?
FACT CHECK: Was Parkland Student Chris Williams Shot While ...
FACT CHECK: Was Parkland Student Chris Williams Shot While Saving Classmates?
Claim: Image depicts high school senior Chris Williams, shot nine times while protecting fellow students, leaving him in critical condition.
Feedback
Parkland shooting survivors are being smeared as 'crisis actors' and ...
Parkland shooting survivors are being smeared as ‘crisis actors’ and it’s going viral
12 hours ago - Conspiracy theories claiming that the students who survived the mass shooting in Parkland, Florida last week are “crisis actors” have spread like wildfire across ... The social media giant has rolled out a fact-checking tool, tightened advertising rules in an effort to combat clickbait, and admitted its role in ...
A lawmaker's aide called school-shooting survivors 'actors.' Within ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-lawmakers-aide-called-school-shooting-survivors-...
5 hours ago - The students are survivors of a mass shooting at the Parkland, Fla., school Wednesday that left 17 people dead and dozens of others wounded. In their interview, Gonzalez and Hogg called for disbanding the NRA and for stricter gun-control laws. “The fact that you were in power for so long, that you had so ...
Florida Legislator's Aide Is Fired After He Calls Parkland Students ...
Snopes? Lol

Have you ever been on a vacation? Why in the fuck would someone use a crisis actor to be on the news over putting a surf board on top of a trash can?

When I was an 18 year old kid I was interviewed on tv in Panama City Beach, FL... and I was also on tv for a football highlight that same year back home.

I must be a crisis actor too! :71:

Have you ever been on a vacation? Why in the fuck would someone use a crisis actor to be on the news over putting a surf board on top of a trash can?

When I was an 18 year old kid I was interviewed on tv in Panama City Beach, FL... and I was also on tv for a football highlight that same year back home.

I must be a crisis actor too! :71:
Actually we’ve been saying that about ya since April 2016

TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio

But my post considered analysis. Yours is just insult.

TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio

No. Your post was the ramblings of a conspiracy theory nut.

TV mind ya.

Marco Rubio @marcorubio

No. Your post was the ramblings of a conspiracy theory nut.

Nothing I said was conspiratorial.

Forum List

Back