So, Here's the Deal

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
:lol: I went out to the sunny sunny strawberry hills and picked a peck.. Heck! and tomorrow morning my husband promises to make fresh pancakes, if I will slice him up some and put them in a little bowl wit some sugar.. I also bought him a jar of pickled okra, cause I love him. I sleep smiling tonight.. Hope ya'lls day was as happy as mine.. Even if I am cwabby. :eusa_angel:

GoodNytal.:eusa_pray: Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the lord my old soul to take.

:lol: I went out to the sunny sunny strawberry hills and picked a peck.. Heck! and tomorrow morning my husband promises to make fresh pancakes, if I will slice him up some and put them in a little bowl wit some sugar.. I also bought him a jar of pickled okra, cause I love him. I sleep smiling tonight.. Hope ya'lls day was as happy as mine.. Even if I am cwabby. :eusa_angel:

GoodNytal.:eusa_pray: Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the lord my old soul to take.

Good night Willow Tree!

You are blessed to love and be loved by your wonderful hubby!

Sweet dreams!

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.
It doesn't matter much to me.

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.

:thup:

Great post.

Sounds like a good day to me.

How long does it take strawberries to ferment?

It's always nice to see that Willow actually got out of the house and saw the sun.

It's always nice to see that Willow actually got out of the house and saw the sun.

if you lay your penis out in the sun for an hour it will dry up the nasty woman's disease..

:lol:
Yo! Willow!

How were the pancakes?
:lol::lol:

well, they turned out to be waffles with walnuts and fresh strawberries,, my gosh were they good.. my husband just carried a heaping bowl full to the neighbors.. I have nice neighbors,, they made us a flan a couple of weeks ago.. they bury pigs at christmas time and roast them.. I'm gonna sing jingle bells really loud this year. :lol:

My Grandfather raised strawberries. There was nothing better to me, than to go to my Grandpa's house and go out in the field and just get lost.Sadly, he and those days are now gone

Forum List

Back