So Here's My Question

I know what I said.... It's you who is putting words into my mouth. I'm asking you not to. I speak my own mind... I do not need anyone to interpret for me.

I have an opinion. That is that she is more likely to be guilty than innocent. I have not 'convicted' her.... as you accuse. I also have an opinion on another trial... that is it up to the Italian legal system to decide what steps to take. If they choose to go for another trial, I have no problem with it. You might. I don't. I do not expect other countries to abide by the US legal system.

Well in view of the fact that they tossed out the evidence and acquitted her and she is now back on home soil maybe the deranged prosecutor will give it up. At least some Italians have good walking around sense.

Well, one Italian does. From my reading of the articles on the case, Italians generally believe she is guilty.

I know, they seem to be working on that emotion you so hate.. they went so far as to call her a she devil. if they can't give her fairness they should leave her alone.

Well in view of the fact that they tossed out the evidence and acquitted her and she is now back on home soil maybe the deranged prosecutor will give it up. At least some Italians have good walking around sense.

Well, one Italian does. From my reading of the articles on the case, Italians generally believe she is guilty.

I know, they seem to be working on that emotion you so hate.. they went so far as to call her a she devil. if they can't give her fairness they should leave her alone.

Italians - like Americans - tend to be overly emotional beings.

On the other hand, I thought Obama changed the world's opinion of us? Did he forget to apologize to Italy? :lol:

On the other hand, I thought Obama changed the world's opinion of us? Did he forget to apologize to Italy? :lol:

I don't care what Italy thinks of us. Fascist state. Remember how noble their actions were in WW 2? They didn't do a damn thing except kiss up to Nazi Germany.. So he doesn't owe Italy a damn apology. No one does.

I don't care what Italy thinks of us. Fascist state. Remember how noble their actions were in WW 2? They didn't do a damn thing except kiss up to Nazi Germany.. So he doesn't owe Italy a damn apology. No one does.

You do realize that WWII ended quite a long time ago, right? :lol: Move on. Italy is a beautiful country. I've been - several times... and they've never arrested me and charged me with murder. :eusa_angel:

You do realize that WWII ended quite a long time ago, right? :lol: Move on. Italy is a beautiful country. I've been - several times... and they've never arrested me and charged me with murder. :eusa_angel:

Yes, I know it was a long time ago.. Tell that to all the dead Jews and all the dead emotional American Soldiers. and stop apoligizing for being American.

Yes, I know it was a long time ago.. Tell that to all the dead Jews and all the dead emotional American Soldiers. and stop apoligizing for being American.

There you go again.... with the overly emotional bullshit and lies about me. Willy, I expect better of you.

There you go again.... with the overly emotional bullshit and lies about me. Willy, I expect better of you.

I'm not lying about you.. what do you think is a lie?

The reasoned argument is thus: Nations which do not have the death penalty do not generally honor our request to extradite someone who would face the death penalty if returned to the United States. We do not put suspects twice in jeopardy, we will not honor any request of anyone who has been legally acquitted.

The reasoned argument is thus: Nations which do not have the death penalty do not generally honor our request to extradite someone who would face the death penalty if returned to the United States. We do not put suspects twice in jeopardy, we will not honor any request of anyone who has been legally acquitted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

and now I feel dirty and must shower! Damn you WC.

You just told me to 'stop apologizing for being American'. Since I have not apologized for being American, to claim that I have is a lie.

The ridiculous - and offensive - use of the holocaust victims and our war dead should be beneath you too. It's pathetic.

I happen to disagree with you about Knox. So fucking what? Get over it.

You just told me to 'stop apologizing for being American'. Since I have not apologized for being American, to claim that I have is a lie.

The ridiculous - and offensive - use of the holocaust victims and our war dead should be beneath you too. It's pathetic.

Why? because the Germans and Italians are ashamed of their behavior? Why is it reprehensible to bring up the dead Jews and American soldiers? Why? And who decides when enough time has passed and it's time to move on? Germany? Italy? I don't think so.

Here's the bold truth. Amanda Knox didn't get a fair shake from the Italian prosecutor.. Why? possibly because of their anti American sentiment.

Why? because the Germans and Italians are ashamed of their behavior? Why is it reprehensible to bring up the dead Jews and American soldiers? Why? And who decides when enough time has passed and it's time to move on? Germany? Italy? I don't think so.

I have family buried in Normandy. I have walked through Treblinka. I know the cost of WWII. I am also intelligent enough to recognize that this Italy is not that Italy, just like this Germany is not that Germany. I'm a rational person. I don't do hysteria. And I certainly don't hold the mistakes of previous generations against the current one. If you do, that is your issue.

This is about one individual - that happens to be an American. The facts of the case do not support her innocence.

Here's the bold truth. Amanda Knox didn't get a fair shake from the Italian prosecutor.. Why? possibly because of their anti American sentiment.

I have never argued that she was treated fairly.... nor have I ignored the possibility of anti-Americanism playing a part in it. That does not make her innocent.

I have family buried in Normandy. I have walked through Treblinka. I know the cost of WWII. I am also intelligent enough to recognize that this Italy is not that Italy, just like this Germany is not that Germany. I'm a rational person. I don't do hysteria. And I certainly don't hold the mistakes of previous generations against the current one. If you do, that is your issue.

This is about one individual - that happens to be an American. The facts of the case do not support her innocence.

well the beloved Italians think differently they acquitted her.

I'm not sure that she took part in the murder but her bloody shoe prints were at the scene of the crime. I do believe she knows more about what happened than what she admitted.
I don't think that the court can build a case on her with the evidence that they have. They botched so much of what they had it can never be used. The prosecutor seems to have been a whack job that would do justice more for USMB than a court of law.

Forum List

Back