So here we are again, the American people

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
HOW WOULD YOU PUNISH THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FINANCIAL CRISIS?

So here we are again, the American people Being Forced to stand chin deep in the shi * Both sides are shoveling us from congress Regarding the 700 Billion Dollar bailout vote down. As an American, I am infuriated to blame ‘em watch One Another in fear of loosing Their Elected positions. They Are Responsible for the very ones it and They Are Equal Offenders. THEY Then stick the Taxpayers with this mess. Where in the fuc * is the accountability in all this? They Are Saving the lying cheating CEO? S that get golden parachutes while the Taxpayers Suffer hard. Did you notice the close on Wall Street today? 777, the worst ever! You and i would rot in jail for doing The Things They Are. Special interest, lobbyists, and corporate Criminals run this country. Both McCain and Obama are full of it. Could care less Theys about us. They Are multi Million?r controlled by International bankers That Cater to International Bodies with Their Own Agenda. Its embarrassing to me That my country has-been sold out by this scum. Democrats and Republicans are Bought and sold by the Highest Bidder. Where Are They getting the money? We are broke and They Know this. Should we as Americans demand term limits for all Elected Officials p?riode. It Is Obvious That to me we are headed for a meltdown economically. China owns our banks. Our Money is valueless, just paper. Are you furious as an American to watch What They are doing to our country and shafting us with the bill? Its coming folks. What are you going to do about it? To do Nothing is Worse Than What They are Doing. Most of us are barely eeking by on pennies. Should make Theys thesis CEO? S pay all salaries THEY Their pensions robbed from the Workers back to the American people and throw Those Responsible greedy liars in jail. They Are Way Out of control and are so caught up in Their lies and games of blame Someone Else That THEY Have lost touch with reality with the American people. What are you going to do as a victim of Their treason Against us? Organize, vote for a Third-Party of your choice, get the word out and vote out of office Criminals thesis. If you look around, a revolution is coming in Some form. Protect your money, assets, and family. When people cannot get Their money out of the bank, That Is When The Levy Will break. look around and wake up people, happening right in front icts of our eyes!

read more HOW WOULD YOU PUNISH THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FINANCIAL CRISIS? | declutterfastnow.net

Forum List

Back