"So help me God"

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Our "President", is a "Christian", and you take sport in slandering him. He's no different in his beliefs than the majority of American Presidents that came before him, and his policies pertaining to such are all within the law.

Unlike his predecessor, he isn't getting head from some fat little slut intern in the Oval Office and then denying it, AND THEN GOING TO CHURCH AND PRETENDING TO BE RELIGOUS like that sexual predator PIG slick willie.

And going to church once a week doesn't make one anymore a Christian than going to a garage once a week makes one a mechanic.

While Dubbyuh isn't getting head in the Oval Office (that we know of at any rate), he has cheerfully lied to justify a war of agression against a nation that posed no direct or imminent threat to this country. And he is pretending to be religious. He claims Jesus as his role model, yet I do not think Jesus would have presided over 152 executions, many of which were questionable. He hides his hypocrisy beneath a tattered cloak of piety.

We do, however, agree on one thing...Bill Clinton was, and is, an amoral pig who can't keep his dick in his pants.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
The truth hurts...

Too bad it's not the truth.

You say Bush lied, but I've heard this hundreds of times and have yet to see one person clearly show proof he lied about anything at all. Then you rant about executions as if he was the executioner himself. He was neither the judge or the jury. These criminals committed crimes against society, had trials, and were found guilty and sentenced to death by a jury of their peers. The only power yielded by Bush was the power to stay the executions, which he thankfully didn't do.

Originally posted by jimnyc

You say Bush lied, but I've heard this hundreds of times and have yet to see one person clearly show proof he lied about anything at all. Then you rant about executions as if he was the executioner himself. He was neither the judge or the jury. These criminals committed crimes against society, had trials, and were found guilty and sentenced to death by a jury of their peers. The only power yielded by Bush was the power to stay the executions, which he thankfully didn't do.

Thank you jimnyc. You saved me the task of answering, and took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally posted by jimnyc

He claimed that there are WMD. I suppose that such things are (or were) in Iraq that Saddam was not to have. We just have not found them yet. Did you know that elephants having 3 trunks, 3 legs, and only 1 eye exist? Yes, They have gills and live under water. Their skin is purple with green stripes. Well, No one has found one of these creatures yet, but I know that they exist. Now it is up to you to find them.

And 100 percent of those that were executed really did commit murder. There has never been a truly innocent convict wrongfully put to death while Bush was governor. Yes. Thankfully he did not stay the executions. Okay.

Originally posted by mattskramer
He claimed that there are WMD. I suppose that such things are (or were) in Iraq that Saddam was not to have. We just have not found them yet. Did you know that elephants having 3 trunks, 3 legs, and only 1 eye exist? Yes, They have gills and live under water. Their skin is purple with green stripes. Well, No one has found one of these creatures yet, but I know that they exist. Now it is up to you to find them.

He claimed there were WMD in Iraq based on intelligence from throughout the world. This was claimed by many countries and MANY democrats as well. Faulty intelligence, nor your sarcasm, make him a liar.

And 100 percent of those that were executed really did commit murder. There has never been a truly innocent convict wrongfully put to death while Bush was governor. Yes. Thankfully he did not stay the executions. Okay.

100% of those sentenced to death were done so by a judge or jury of their peers. Thankfully Bush respected our judicial system and your continued sarcasm.

Hey matt, that elephant with three legs example was right on. It was so persuasive, really. Now I see how being wrong is the same as a lie.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Hey matt, that elephant with three legs example was right on. It was so persuasive, really. Now I see how being wrong is the same as a lie.

jimnyc and rtwngAvngr -

Okay. the point that there is a difference between a falsehood and a lie is taken. Yet, in each case (the death penalty and the declaration of war against Iraq (due to the WMD issue)) may be based on wrong conclusions. I think that there should have been more (and irrefutable) proof in each case.

It reminds be of the claims made by those who believe in space aliens. They show us shadowy pictures of dots in space. Let me touch a space ship or feel the body of a space alien. Then I might be convenience.

I am against the death penalty because there were cases in which innocent people waited on death row. Luckily they were later proved to be innocent. I would rather have 100000 convicted murderers in jail than sentence a truly innocent person to death.

We KNOW Saddam had WMD's. He used them on his own people. To say he DIDN'T have WMD's is idiotic. So he either "hid" them so well we can't find them, i.e., BURIED THEM, and DEEP, or he shipped them out of the country, which is what most figure. So that is still a viable reason for going to war, and NOBODY lied. LEAST OF ALL our President!

But not to mention, Saddam shit on every single resolution that came out of the U.N.. ALL FOURTEEN OF THEM! For THIRTEEN YEARS! That crazy fucker had more chances to do the right thing than any other wack job dictator on EARTH! We know he was also aiding terrorists.

We had MORE than enough reason to take the rat bastard out, and YOU KNOW IT!

Why people still HERE IN AMERICA feel the need to COME TO THE DEFENSE OF SADDAM is beyond me.

I did not give my opinion on whether or not the war was justified. In my previous comment concerning Saddam I merely said that we have yet to find the WMD.

Has the US ever ignored a UN resolution?

We sure have....

This will sound arrogant, but so be it....

We finance the bulk of the UN. So that alone gives us the right to ignore UN resolutions.

Everywhere in the world that there are UN troops, the bulk of them end up coming from the USA. That is why I laugh at those that say we need to UN'ize the war in Iraq. All the UN would do is say, "okay America, now that we are in charge, you must keep the troops there and you pay for them. We will just decide when you can defend yourself and when you cannot."

I mean look at the end of Gulf War I. It ended up being the USA and Britian almost alone that were expected to keep Sadman "contained" while the french, et al got rich off illegal deals.

I did not give my opinion on whether or not the war was justified. In my previous comment concerning Saddam I merely said that we have yet to find the WMD.

That's a whole 'nother can a beens matt. A never ending debate in my opinion. I'd rather not go there. I don't have that kind of time.

But, I believe the answer to be "yes".

Originally posted by Pale Rider
We KNOW Saddam had WMD's. He used them on his own people. To say he DIDN'T have WMD's is idiotic. So he either "hid" them so well we can't find them, i.e., BURIED THEM, and DEEP, or he shipped them out of the country, which is what most figure. So that is still a viable reason for going to war, and NOBODY lied. LEAST OF ALL our President!

But not to mention, Saddam shit on every single resolution that came out of the U.N.. ALL FOURTEEN OF THEM! For THIRTEEN YEARS! That crazy fucker had more chances to do the right thing than any other wack job dictator on EARTH! We know he was also aiding terrorists.

We had MORE than enough reason to take the rat bastard out, and YOU KNOW IT!

Why people still HERE IN AMERICA feel the need to COME TO THE DEFENSE OF SADDAM is beyond me.

"We KNOW Saddam had WMD's..." Key word there..."had", None of the UN or US weapons inspections teams could find any trace of them.

There was no reason to "..take the rat bastard out..." beyond Dubbyuh's chubby for Saddam.

Why, to your mind at any rate, is anyone opposed to Dubbyuh's dirty little war "defending" Saddam? Such narrow and assinine thinking is the breeding ground for totalitarianism.

Forum List

Back