So Heath Ledger's Dad is the Tool the Left will Use?...

I better lock up my weapons now that my party has pulled out all the stops and put Heath Ledger's DAD on the warpath.

BTW......Why so serioussssss?

Talk to the Newspapers around the Country who Feel that Heath Ledger's Dad's Opinion Gun Laws is Worthy of Ink. :thup:

:)

peace...

Who gives a shit? The Chicago Tribune can print whatever they want. I've seen opinion editorials by Ted Nugent too...what makes his opinion worthy of ink?

I better lock up my weapons now that my party has pulled out all the stops and put Heath Ledger's DAD on the warpath.

BTW......Why so serioussssss?

Talk to the Newspapers around the Country who Feel that Heath Ledger's Dad's Opinion Gun Laws is Worthy of Ink. :thup:

peace...

Who gives a shit? The Chicago Tribune can print whatever they want. I've seen opinion editorials by Ted Nugent too...what makes his opinion worthy of ink?

When you find me with Sand in my Vagina over something said about what Ted Nugent said you let me know there Douche Residue. :thup:

Until then... Why are you Concerned about my Opinion of the "Free Press" from Coast to Coast giving "the Joker's" Dad some ink that supports their Agenda?...

You Heath's Dad or something?... :lol:

peace...

Heath Ledger's father calls for tighter U.S. gun laws - chicagotribune.com

Who Fuckin' Cares what "the Joker's" Dad has to say about Gun Laws?...

Aside from ALL of the Leftists in the "Free Press" who are and will be Parroting this.

Tighter Gun Laws would NOT have stopped this.

A Gun Ban would not have Stopped this.

If anything, this Shitpack, if it was even Possible to keep ALL Guns away from him, would have used something more Deadly...

Like Blowing the Fucking Theater up. :thup:

So Apparently the Bodies are Cold enough now?...

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before Barry starts it up?...

Perlmutter (D) here in Colorado was doing on Friday Morning so...

peace...

So maybe this was a contonuation of Fast and Furious

What?

type...meant to say continuation of Fast & Furious, the operation where Obama and Holder tried to use a body count from assault weapons they put in the hand of gangsters to ramp up support for gun control

peace...

When you find me with Sand in my Vagina over something said about what Ted Nugent said you let me know there Douche Residue. :thup:

Until then... Why are you Concerned about my Opinion of the "Free Press" from Coast to Coast giving "the Joker's" Dad some ink that supports their Agenda?...

peace...

hey sheetstain...go fuck yourself. In your world, opinion is OK as long as it's one you agree with? You have a fucking BEACH pounded up your vagina over a op-ed by one person because you disagree.

peace...

hey sheetstain...go fuck yourself. In your world, opinion is OK as long as it's one you agree with? You have a fucking BEACH pounded up your vagina over a op-ed by one person because you disagree.

Your Apparent Overload of dave on this issue is Fascinating... Please continue. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Shitplate, in your world the only opinon allowed must be union approved.

The Irony...The answer to the question is "You care"

Aside from ALL of the Leftists in the "Free Press" who are and will be Parroting this.

If anything, this Shitpack, if it was even Possible to keep ALL Guns away from him, would have used something more Deadly...

peace...

You Conservatives always speak about what "wont work" but have no answers or ideas of how to curb the opportunity for wackos to purchase large amounts of high powered weapons and large amounts of ammo without background checks.

You hypothetical only goes one way: If he didnt have a gun he could have used a bomb. Considering its WAAAAY harder to sneak and rig up detonators in a movie theater thats just creative fiction writing by someone who doesnt know better....but also the alternative would at least have to be possible...

If he didnt have a gun maybe he would have walked in and tried to stab 70 people or threw knives at 70 people....thats harder to do than pulling a trigger, dont you think?

Whats your solution? :eusa_whistle: When you say there is no solution you're deep thinking and problem solving skills will be duly noted

Whenever there is a tragedy, the Left always chimes in with their "We must make changes so you can be safe" mantra... Always when rational people's judgement is clouded with emotions from said tragedy. The lefties get angry when people don't arbitrarily fall into their trap by allowing their emotions to decide for them... Because what the left is really saying is "Give up your Freedoms so you can feel safe"... And some of us aren't falling for it.

peace...

peace...

I guess I'll have to go out and buy me one of those newspaper things,,people are still reading newspapers? Amazing. Opps, I take that back, I read them online but I doubt I'd read any article about what Heath Ledger's dad thinks.

:eusa_shifty:

War

Last edited:
Whenever there is a tragedy, the Left always chimes in with their "We must make changes so you can be safe" mantra... Always when rational people's judgement is clouded with emotions from said tragedy. The lefties get angry when people don't arbitrarily fall into their trap by allowing their emotions to decide for them... Because what the left is really saying is "Give up your Freedoms so you can feel safe"... And some of us aren't falling for it.

And your solution to curb dangerous weapons falling into the wrong hands is what? Let the free market work it out? Nothing?

It's easy to take aim (pun intended) at others ideas when you have nothing to add.

And your solution to curb dangerous weapons falling into the wrong hands is what? Let the free market work it out? Nothing?

It's easy to take aim (pun intended) at others ideas when you have nothing to add.

It's going to happen whether you regulate Law abiding citizens into the ground or not. And you know this, so quit being disingenuous and accept the fact that we don't live in a perfect world, and stop trying to use these tragedies as excuses to steal away people's Freedoms.

peace...

You Conservatives always speak about what "wont work" but have no answers or ideas of how to curb the opportunity for wackos to purchase large amounts of high powered weapons and large amounts of ammo without background checks.

You hypothetical only goes one way: If he didnt have a gun he could have used a bomb. Considering its WAAAAY harder to sneak and rig up detonators in a movie theater thats just creative fiction writing by someone who doesnt know better....but also the alternative would at least have to be possible...

If he didnt have a gun maybe he would have walked in and tried to stab 70 people or threw knives at 70 people....thats harder to do than pulling a trigger, dont you think?

Whats your solution? :eusa_whistle: When you say there is no solution you're deep thinking and problem solving skills will be duly noted

Assfuck... did you see what he did to his own Apartment?...

James Holmes' booby-traps were sophisticated - UPI.com

He could have Blown the place up EASILY...

He let the Police Know that he did that by the way... :thup:

peace...

It's going to happen whether you regulate Law abiding citizens into the ground or not. And you know this, so quit being disingenuous and accept the fact that we don't live in a perfect world, and stop trying to use these tragedies as excuses to steal away people's Freedoms.

I must've missed it. Whats your idea to curb dangerous weapons from falling in the wrong hands?

peace...

peace...

Thats his apartment. Setting bombs at a public place is harder than at your own home. But then again, you know that. So, what is your idea to curb dangerous people from obtaining dangerous weapons? Nothing? :clap2:

peace...

Thats his apartment. Setting bombs at a public place is harder than at your own home. But then again, you know that. So, what is your idea to curb dangerous people from obtaining dangerous weapons? Nothing? :clap2:

It's not hard at all... WTF?...

Setting something up in your Apartment is Obviously Easier... The point in Illustrating what he did in his Apartment was to show you what he is Capable of...

He would have been FAR more "Successful" if he travelled the McVeigh Road if he was looking for Body Count alone...

He wasn't... He was looking for Theatrics and he wanted to be part of it.

Banning Guns would NOT have Stopped him... That's the Fucking Point you are so Obviously Missing you Insufferable Cocksleeve. :thup:

peace...

here you go

Right.

Conservatives don't seem to have a problem with drug kingpins when that kingpin is Ollie North. North and his CIA buddies brought in more coke than Pablo then introduced the American ghettos to crack when coke profits started to fall. Billions of their drug profits were shipped back to the murderous terrorist Colonel Bermudez to wage his insurgency against the people of Nicaragua.

North's guns were responsible for many massacres from the Contras terrorist group and other right wing terror and insurgent groups in Latin America.

North and the CIA bigshots were directly involved in these scandals. Not just John Deutsch, Porter Goss too. That is much worse than a distant subordinate of Holder engaged in a misguided attempt to trace guns back to cartels.

here you go

Right.

Conservatives don't seem to have a problem with drug kingpins when that kingpin is Ollie North. North and his CIA buddies brought in more coke than Pablo then introduced the American ghettos to crack when coke profits started to fall. Billions of their drug profits were shipped back to the murderous terrorist Colonel Bermudez to wage his insurgency against the people of Nicaragua.

North's guns were responsible for many massacres from the Contras terrorist group and other right wing terror and insurgent groups in Latin America.

North and the CIA bigshots were directly involved in these scandals. Not just John Deutsch, Porter Goss too. That is much worse than a distant subordinate of Holder engaged in a misguided attempt to trace guns back to cartels.

And if all of what you Deflect about is True...

How does that make Obama doing it OK?... :dunno:

peace...

Forum List

Back