So having "principles" means I can never NOT vote GOP???

Ahhhh the "Your a poopy pants" arguement emerges.

they hate the facts I pummel them with

fuck you.....after i produced at YOUR REQUEST 3 times lies that you told ME....in 2 threads we were in....and you ignored them 3 times.....i told you after the 3rd time if i get ignored again....which i was....i was going to just treat you like everyone else does.....so go fuck yourself......you dont have ANY facts....your a fucking Democratic Robot who would walk into oncoming traffic if they told you....."its the right thing to do".....and to top it off.....your a lying sack of Hemorrhoid excretion....

:lol:

These pretty much sum up America today. Lots more at first link.

The Strip | By Brian McFadden - Slide Show - NYTimes.com

the-strip-slide-9G7R-jumbo.jpg

"There was a time, not so very long ago, when perfectly rational people ran the Republican Party. So how did the party of Lincoln become the party of lunatics? That is what this book aims to answer. Fear not, the Dems come in for their share of tough talk — they are zombies, a party of the living dead." Mike Lofgren 'The Party Is Over: How Republicans Went Crazy, Democrats Became Useless, and the Middle Class Got Shafted' (see down too) The Party Is Over: How Republicans Went Crazy,Democrats Became Useless,and the Middle Class Got Shafted: Mike Lofgren: 9780670026265: Amazon.com: Books

yep republicans were more level headed before the rise of the talk radio pundits programmed them to fear and anger.

You don't care about anything except the partisan interests of liberal Democratics or you wouldn't back the liberal Democrat efforts to support voter fraud.

Why do shit brains like you hate everything about liberty, freedom, and a democratic republic?

ahhhh the "your a poopy pants " debate again.

Your party doesnt want everyone to vote so they can win elections

It would be "you're a poopy pants," you illiterate shit for brain rancid sow.

But no.

What it was, as you are far too stupid to even dimly perceive, is a rebuttal.

Your FALSE contention (since you are just a partisan hack liar who endlessly lies) was that the GOP effort to strengthen (or even obtain) voter I.D. laws amounted to an effort to suppress voting. You repeat that lie endlessly.

My rejoinder, you miserable dishonest partisan hack scum, is that your opposition to voter I.D. laws reveals your interest in getting votes at any cost, even that of fraud and even at the cost of undermining the legitimacy of our electoral system.

Your party wants dead people, imaginary people and aliens to vote, and for legal voters to vote more than once, because you JUST want to win elections and you completely lack any shred of honesty, integrity, morality and decency.

and she has very little Character.....something she seems proud of....

You can vote for anyone you want. In fact the democrat party is involved in lawsuits aimed at allowing you to vote multiple times for anyone you like. If you have principals and you vote for a member of a party that claims to have no family values or principals it seems to be an oxymoron or some kind of moron.

Inthemiddle, you're exactly right. People have become so partisan and obsessed with red/blue, that the thought of a person deciding to change their vote shocks their core.

bullshit, you're making an arguement that because a cop or a fireman lost his or her job it's all the Republicans fault. That's bullshit. The reason these folks jobs are on the line is because the democrats and the unions have made it too expensive to keep all of them. The same damn reason GM went under. I think a nurse's job, a waitress job, a pharmacists job, a ditch diggers job is just as valuable as the cop or policemans job. JUst fire your garbage man and see what happens. You have now decided to actively engage in class warfare. There comes a time when a municipality cannot afford the salary and benefits of union labor and cuts have to be made. The answer to this? Give the taxpayer a place at the bargaining table. Put your damn money where your mouth is.

You don't care about anything except the partisan interests of liberal Democratics or you wouldn't back the liberal Democrat efforts to support voter fraud.

Why do shit brains like you hate everything about liberty, freedom, and a democratic republic?

ahhhh the "your a poopy pants " debate again.

Your party doesnt want everyone to vote so they can win elections

Why are you okay with illegal aliens and dead people voting?

She will never answer that question. Neither will any other demoncrap.

:lol:

These pretty much sum up America today. Lots more at first link.

The Strip | By Brian McFadden - Slide Show - NYTimes.com

the-strip-slide-9G7R-jumbo.jpg

"There was a time, not so very long ago, when perfectly rational people ran the Republican Party. So how did the party of Lincoln become the party of lunatics? That is what this book aims to answer. Fear not, the Dems come in for their share of tough talk — they are zombies, a party of the living dead." Mike Lofgren 'The Party Is Over: How Republicans Went Crazy, Democrats Became Useless, and the Middle Class Got Shafted' (see down too) The Party Is Over: How Republicans Went Crazy,Democrats Became Useless,and the Middle Class Got Shafted: Mike Lofgren: 9780670026265: Amazon.com: Books

yep republicans were more level headed before the rise of the talk radio pundits programmed them to fear and anger.

Fuckwit 2 agrees with fuckwit 1. but fuckwit 1 was wrong.

In REALITY, Republicans are far more reasonable on average than almost ANY Democratic.

hate filled right wing asshole with no facts in tehir corner spewing hate?

gee Im so surprised

Produce the studies that show there is a problem with the things you claim in our system?

no Toro we dont.

you did not see any locked step marching when we had dem majorities and a Dem president.

Go look at what happened to Carter while in office.

please stop lying

he is not lying.....you are.....anyone who adheres to just one party and never will stand up against them,like you do....are a fucking Robot....and the Democrats in Carters day are not the same type of "Democrats" you see in power today....they cared somewhat about the Country over the Party or themselves....you being a prime example of todays Far Leftist Democrat.........

Forum List

Back